Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

DEMOCRATS BLOCK IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 25, 2009 CONTACT: Jamie Zuieback (202) 225-6170
    DEMOCRATS BLOCK IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT
    AND BORDER SECURITY INITIATIVES

Washington, D.C. – Rather than allowing an open debate on the House floor, Democrats on the Rules Committee blocked 18 amendments to the Department of Homeland Security appropriations bill, each of which would have strengthened immigration enforcement or border security.
    Ranking Member Lamar Smith called the move “undemocratic,
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ranking Member Lamar Smith called the move “undemocratic,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Momma was always right!

“At the same time President Obama is talking about bringing people together and increasing transparency,
    There is that "transparency" word again.

Transparency and flies. Transarency to Wonder Boy is a stained glass window, and we all know what happens to the 'flies on the wall.' "I, uh, got em'. Whad ya think think of that Gibbs."

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

[quote="roundabout"]Momma was always right!

Ummmm, no. Not from my perspective..... at least half of the time anyway.

But she sure had a knack for turning anything within arms' reach into a boom stick, I'll give her that much.

She was a very resourceful sort that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.as if your perspective counted. If your Momma was anything like my Momma, then the wack you just got was not warranted for what you just did not do, then it was justified for what you thought you got away with.

[b][quote="roundabout"]

.as if your perspective counted.

I'm not even sure I was allowed to have a perspective, come to think of it

Well, that's meaning to say that I probably did at one point......at least until I was old enough for her to knock that grand idea out of me

If your Momma was anything like my Momma, then the wack you just got was not warranted for what you just did not do, then it was justified for what you thought you got away with.

No doubt. I think they all worked out of the same text book at that time

Or perhaps they were somehow related?

What I really used to love was getting smacked in the back of the head as I was leaving the room because "you will not roll your eyes at me Missy and if you didn't, I just know you were thinking it"

I mean seriously.....what is up with that?

I always tell my kids that they are sooooo lucky that I'm nothing like my mother, they have no idea.