Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats: Martinez Stands Against Americans

Tuesday, November 14, 2006
    DNC: Martinez stands 'against the American people'
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Claiming Sen. Mel Martinez has consistently stood "against the American people," the Democratic National Committee sharply criticized the White House's choice of the Florida Republican to run for chairman of the Republican National Committee.

"Whether it has been opposing increases in the minimum wage, blindly supporting the President's full speed ahead approach to the war in Iraq, opposing stem cell research, or rejecting efforts to help low-income families become homeowners, Senator Martinez has consistently stood with the president -- and against the American people." The DNC said in a press release Monday evening.

President Bush is expected to formally announce his endorsement of Martinez Tuesday.

http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/polit ... rican.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't like him any more than the Democrat's do!!!

If they think Republicans bailed before the elections, just wait until they make Martinez head of the Party. I guess it is a way to woo the all important, in my opinion. mostly illegal voter base.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn