Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dennis Miller Closes Account with BOA video

I just viewed. I did'nt see it in the search. Dennis closed his account with Bank of America.

Dennis Miller Video on O'Reilly.

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/02/14/v ... rica-rudy/ -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    What an uniformed boob! Miller closes out his BoA account, which is fantastic, but then he admits to going over and opening a Wells Fargo account. That makes absolutely no sense to me, but I'll just chock it up to his being another uniformed citizen where the issue of illegal immigration is concerned.

Thanks, Mr. Miller - just wish you would have done a little more research on Wells Fargo before you publicly told the country that you were moving your money from one Mexican bank to another.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We should email him to inform him. An education in the situation would do him some good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oops. I wish Dennis Miller hadn't mentioned Wells Fargo.

At least his heart is in the right place even though his dollars aren't.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What an uniformed boob! Miller closes out his BoA account, which is fantastic, but then he admits to going over and opening a Wells Fargo account. That makes absolutely no sense to me, but I'll just chock it up to his being another uniformed citizen where the issue of illegal immigration is concerned.

Thanks, Mr. Miller - just wish you would have done a little more research on Wells Fargo before you publicly told the country that you were moving your money from one Mexican bank to another.
    Then he turned around and said he would be supporting Guiliani for the nomination.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Dennis Miller obviously doesn't know about Wells Fargo's reputation.
    Too bad.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I'm sure he will be moving his account again when he finds out about Wells Fargo.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    JAK wrote:

I'm sure he will be moving his account again when he finds out about Wells Fargo.
    Me too, I hope he finds out soon

I agree he just took his money out of one pocket and put it in another. He should be more informed
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn