Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Denver cop killer arrested but?

The vermin who killed the Denver cop was arrested in Culiacan, Sinoloa Mexico a few days ago. Culiacan and Sinoloa are well known for the drug lords who hang out there.

Anyway, LA police or FBI agents arrested 3 of the family members for potentially harboring a fugitive but I guess INS actually has the family members apprehended for "Immigration violations" as the Denver paper puts it.

HERE WE GO AGAIN PEOPLE, THIS KILLER, HIS FATHER AND HIS FAMILY IN LA ARE ALL ILLEGAL AND LIVING HERE AS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD. Looks as though they own a house in LA? Illegal immigrants are all over the place and we should obey the law too?

BTW My wife, legal immigrant from South America, had a visit from her illegal Mexican friend the other day, she (Mexican) is pregnant with child number 3. Kids born in US hospital and do they have insurance? I doubt it!
    She and her husband drive (how did they get the license?) and bought a house here. (Who gave them the loan?) They rent the basement or something. I don't say anything much to my wife and I am not going to call the INS for what would they do anyway just as they did nothing up the street but it all makes me so sick. Catholic church sucking up to them and the government will not do a damn thing about it. Now we wil watch Denver politicians sucking up to the Mexican government trying to get the vermin extradited back to Denver. Same government that can't figure out who or what has killed some 300 women in El Paso Juarez over the last 10 years. Same corrupted government that can't stop drug traffickers and murders of journalists either!

We are told to be kind here in this forum and I agree but quite frankly I am beginning to hate Mexico and I have friends from there!

FOX take care of your own people!

Mexico is not our friend and has not been for many years, this is now obvious.

There is not much that can be done beyond what the prosecutor is doing, I expect. Unless he orders the extradition on a lower count and secure possessio of this murderere, after which he can then press charges on the murder charge, it will be an outcome, no American Citizen will likely accept as satisfactory.

The real burden for this travesty lies with the City of Denver and its Mayor. Police officers could have arrested this murderer before he killed the officer but for a Sanctuary Policy and a Stand Down Order.

The death of this police officer:

STANDS SQUARE ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE MAYOR OF DENVER

Once again, I strongly advise those from Denver to contact the family and urge them to file a wrongful death suit against the Mayor and City of Denver.

They are responsible for the alien's actions because they alone provided the "means", the "motive", and the "opportunity" that resulted in the shooting and murder of this Police Officer.....in direct violation of federal US Immigration, US Labor, and US Civil Rights Laws.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn