Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Denver - Driver Of Crashed Immigrant Van Deported Before

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/10 ... etail.html

Driver Of Crashed Immigrant Van Deported Before

POSTED: 6:02 pm MST December 2, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:09 pm MST December 2, 2006

DENVER -- The driver of a minivan that crashed on Interstate 70, killing four illegal immigrants, had been deported at least twice.

Jose Franco-Rodriguez, 23, was last sent back to Mexico eight weeks ago from Denver, said Carl Rusnok, a regional spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Dallas. He was previously deported from South Carolina.

Franco-Rodriguez was being held in the Clear Creek County jail for investigation of human smuggling, a new state law, and was also being investigated by federal authorities after the crash Tuesday.

Authorities said Franco-Rodriguez was driving a minivan packed with 14 people on I-70 in Idaho Springs when he lost control. The van struck a tree and rolled. Franco-Rodriguez ran off but was found about four hours later.

Killed in the crash were Yanin Ocampo, 22, who was pregnant, Giovanni Lorenzo, 16, Jose Balderas, 17, and David Morales, 26, all from Mexico.

Five of the survivors were in the hospital and the other five were being held in an immigration detention facility in Aurora. Investigators were interviewing them to learn more about the alleged smuggling operation that authorities said Franco-Rodriguez was working with.

He had allegedly been paid $400 to drive his passengers from the Phoenix area to Kansas City and then North Carolina and Florida.

Two other vans carrying illegal immigrants from Mexico were also found in Clear Creek County this week.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jose Franco-Rodriguez, 23, was last sent back to Mexico eight weeks ago from Denver
    And it took him two months to slither back across the border. Probably not. It was two months before he was caught AGAIN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April

Very Disturbing

It is time for our country to get tough so the illegals cannot come back across the border over and over.I guess it is up to us( regular citizens) to make the corrupt politicians pay attention and enforce the law that states that it illegal to let illegal Aliens come into our country and stay without going through the proper channels. I find it very disturbing how many accidents,crimes and murders are committed in our country by illegal Aliens. The employers that hire the illegals should be fined to the maximum

Re: Very Disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by April
    It is time for our country to get tough so the illegals cannot come back across the border over and over.I guess it is up to us( regular citizens) to make the corrupt politicians pay attention and enforce the law that states that it illegal to let illegal Aliens come into our country and stay without going through the proper channels. I find it very disturbing how many accidents,crimes and murders are committed in our country by illegal Aliens. The employers that hire the illegals should be fined to the maximum
    Welcome April.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April,
    Welcome to ALIPAC, happy to have you with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)