Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Folks, beating CNN on this is easier, than I thought.
    They haven't even reported on the original crime itself!

Went to CNN.com this morning, and entered the following search term:

denver "garcia-gomez"
    Do you know, what came up?
    NOTHING!

Next I went to Google, and entered the same search term.
    Lo' and behold! Wanna know, who is on TOP of the list??

ALIPAC! Ain't that something?

So. When dealing with an outfit like CNN, who haven't even bothered to report, that a Denver detective was shot in the back by an illegal alien, working for the mayor's restaurant, it is easy to beat them on reporting speed. They just don't report it all. It isn't newsworthy!

Just for fun, I looked at what issues were considered more important to CNN, than this. Among others, there was one on the CNN front page about Zsa-Zsa Gabor's family feuding over money. There was something about Paris Hilton. And the Michael Jackson trial. I remembered Paris Hilton's chihuahua.
    So I entered the search term "chihuahua". Came back with 73 hits!

Thought no, this cannot be! There has to be a mistake. Let me try looking for Kris Eggle. If you are not familiar with his story, look at http://www.kriseggle.com or http://www.kriseggle.org.
    NOTHING ON CNN!

Maybe that is why so many haven't heard about him!
    Chihuahuas are more important to CNN, than the lives of a Denver detective, or an Arizona ranger. Both killed by illegal aliens.

Do you suppose, this could be a pattern?

Searching through Google there are 3,480 hits for Kris Eggle, and 4,620 for 'denver 'garcia-gomez"'.

Shame!
    This is what the country is relying on for news.
    Wonder why Mr. and Mrs. Average America are not very concerned with the issue of illegal immigration?

I heard the shooting story on either CNN or Fox News several times today. It must have been Fox News. BUT nothing was said about the guy working for the Mayor!! And Fox News, you need to do MORE!!

Shame on CNN!!

Good Work Lobo!!

"No wonder the American People aren't too concerned about illegal immigration?"

They don't now much about it unless its in their yards, in their face, the reason they are unemployed, lost their business, their kids aren't doing well in school, and they can't get in the front door of a Home Depot for Day Laborers!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12