Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    She obviously thinks so Captainron. I ran across this article while searching for information about illegal aliens and dialysis treatment across the nation, since Grady Hospital in Atlanta,GA was forced to close its clinic because of the numbers of illegal aliens and the uncompensated costs. The illegals even filed a lawsuit, however it was dismissed. Grady sent some illegals home to their nations, paid for some treatment, and still the news articles tell of their unfortunate situations, and not of the burden for those Americans now left without Grady treatment center. Information about Grady is posted here on Alipac for others who have not read it. It still faces financial problems, and illegal aliens are still part of that problem - emergency room treatment.

It is amazing how much theft of tax payer dollars that politicians and elitists, such as this doctor will allow for illegal aliens, even if it results in total closure or collapse of hospitals and our health care system.

Compassion does not mean take everything that we have and leave our citizens with nothing or the bill for your needs. The media, and the elite are so out of touch. If we secure our borders, if nations and their governments know that their citizens can not crash and take our dollars and our compassion for granted, then they will be required to step up to the plate or face their own citizens in their own streets and at their own polls.

Psalm 91
    As I have said in a few articles I have submitted on ALIPAC nearly anything we do here in the United States can be done for significantly less in other countries. From what I have gleaned to date, medical costs in Latin America are probably about one fourth of the stateside cost. You are right about these elites. And 9 out of 10 of them wouldn't budge an inch towards "compassion" unless it is something they legislate and require the entire country to finance.

Since those elites tend to be the high minded types, I felt that driving home a cold, hard economic point might be the only method. They especially hate it when they have been shown to be wrong---utilizing the very methodology they prefer! My liberal US Senator is holding some townhalls this week. Perhaps I will take this data and craft it into a very embarassing exposure of his stupidity!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ethical concerns are when we give people who snuck over the border more than a glass of water, a bologna sandwich, and a bus ride to the border!!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Send the bill to their home country, to be deducted from any foreign aid or money the US has borrowed from them.

I think those countries would immediately fly their sick citizens home, because it would cost much less to treat them (or let them die) than for them to pay for US medical care!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one is denying them health care. Just like us Americans, they have to PAY for it. Too poor? Go home, where the healthcare is cheaper. End of story.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    No one is denying them health care. Just like us Americans, they have to PAY for it. Too poor? Go home, where the healthcare is cheaper. End of story.
    Exactly! Many of them have socialized medicine back home.

My liberal US Senator is holding some townhalls this week. Perhaps I will take this data and craft it into a very embarassing exposure of his stupidity!
    A good idea. I recently asked a Congressional Candidate if he knew about the closing of Grady Dialysis Center, and that illegal aliens were a great cause of its closure. He did not, though Grady is not so far away. So these politicians and others are making decisions based on the ignorance of the impact on our communities, our jobs, and our lives. What is it exactly that these people want? Every hospital and medical facility, including local health departments, to be forced to close just to treat those who have broken laws and who contribute nothing times upwards to 20 million. What about everyone else, and what about the fact that the resources are to be used by Americans, and legal residents, not millions upon millions of illegal aliens. Where is the outrage that other nations are not providing the billions of dollars to educate, give health care, incarcerate, and deport the illegal aliens now present in the United States?

Grady is a prime example, like the many hospitals forced to close in California, of what continued overloading and free care leads to for all of those in the United States.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

South Florida is also running problems with hospitals. Jackson in Miami is almost bankrupt. Between illegals and the thugs shooting each other they now have a crisis. They often show Ryder Trauma which is part of Jackson on A&E's show The First 48.

And when one goes back to look at the financing for building and the continual funding of these hospitals, it is usually the American taxpayer buying municipal bonds to fund the hospitals. Tax-exempt interest is wonderful for the investor, but those bonds need to be refinanced at some point. And when the American investor is broke and feels defeated, the whole house of cards will tumble down.

Unless the dialysis unit at Grady refused to treat Americans, I fail to see how it's closing unfairly targets illegals. The simple fact is that we cannot force health care providers to go bankrupt for the benefit of those who have broken our laws.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

It seems as though as soon as our elected officials go to Washington, they become IGNORANT of the issues pressuring their states. I know my two idiots in the Senate, Collins and Snowe don't know what effects us citizens. The hacks are on so many committee's that they seem to fail to keep up with the news. Hopefully they Google themselves and see that many here in Maine can't stand the witches!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12