Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yeah , i don't beleive the article when it says they never got government aid , YEAH SURE RIGHT and i was born yesterday ...

Critics say undocumented immigrants like Martha want to come here so the United States can take care of them.
    The truth is Martha just wants to take care of her children.
    For now, however, she can't. She and Juan Manuel must wait five years before they can try to return legally to the United States.
    "As a mother you're a protector, even when (your children are) grown, you worry," says Martha. "That's why I asked the Virgin of Guadalupe – "Give us the patience, the strength to withstand this difficult moment."
    What utter bullsh*t! If Martha wanted to take care of her children, they would be with her. Deportation didn't separate this family, Martha separated this family. End of story!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    The article mentions TWICE that ol Martha got handcuffed. And the second time she was in HER JAMMYs. Why are they handcuffing this woman like a common ..............Oh, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    [b]Martha, I feel sympathy for your heartache, no parent wants to be separated from their children
    "You ain't met my rotten ass kids!" "Get it! Get it off me!"
    Hmm, lol
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Just another sob story to get sympathy from bleeding hearts. The parents broke the law in entering the country illegally. They are guilty and this is a common sense situation where the entire family should be sent back over the border.

Dividing families works both ways. Ever see the media interview a recent illegal about the family he/she left behind?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been deleted twice (I know hard to believe ) after posting my comments at my own home town rag, the OC Register. Of course the Register gives its own in house la raza columnist, Yvette Cabrera, as much journalistic freedom as needed in order to continue with her SOB stories on behalf of her beloved illegal invading raza.

The good news is virtually every comment is blasting this illegal invader as well as ms.la raza for continuing to run this garbage. So...not all is lost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the article:

Contact the writer at 714-796-3649 or ycabrera@ocregister.com , or twitter.com/ycabreraocr
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Contacting the Orange County Register and OCRegister.com
    877-469-7344
    625 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92701
    Lobby hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri. • Cashier hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri.

http://www.ocregister.com/

MANAGEMENT
    Terry Horne, President & Publisher • (714) 796-7740
    Ken Brusic, Editor • (714) 796-2226

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
    letters@ocregister.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12