Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Losing a job to an illegal breaks up families too.
    It sure does!

Remember..."The family that leaves together stays together!" Illegals and guests of this country should keep this in mind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals put themselves in that situation the minute they come here knwing that they are going to get jobs and stay. It is nothing but the consequences of their own actions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think moving to another country in the middle of the night whit men know as coyotes breaks up familys too and its about time we reunite them with their loved ones from their home countrys because the tax paying citizens are tired of paying for you don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Banned
    No mention of a job or husband for this woman. Probably getiing governtment benefits when shes not busy shoplifting. Dont forget she got CAUGHT twice. God knows how much this woman has stolen or what other thievery shes been involved with.

There's been a lot of families torn apart because of illegals stealing jobs from Americans I see guys I've worked next to for years becoming alcoholics and serious drug abusers, Lose they're residents, they're rides, they're self respect, they're self worth. I'd probably join them if I could afford it. When the depression sets in it's like your looking at yourself through someone else eyes and are not liking the person you're seeing. I want my job back please.Sorry I just miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

spotted in a recent criminal background check run during Kashat's green card renewal

This is a LEGAL immigrant who IMHO should have been deported with her first crime. The pro-invaders try to blur the lines between LEGAL and ILLEGAL, lets not help them. Yes she should be deported, but let us keep the line firm between LEGAL and ILLEGAL. The ability to be deported is one of the things that separate a LEGAL IMMIGRANT from a CITIZEN. That line too must not be smeared but kept a nice bold separation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    There's been a lot of families torn apart because of illegals stealing jobs from Americans I see guys I've worked next to for years becoming alcoholics and serious drug abusers, Lose they're residents, they're rides, they're self respect, they're self worth. I'd probably join them if I could afford it. When the depression sets in it's like your looking at yourself through someone else eyes and are not liking the person you're seeing. I want my job back please.Sorry I just miss my job.
    Not just that but the illegals are getting more help than Americans. My friend has a neighbor who worked in the boat industry and has been laid off. He is getting unemployment but after his living expenses he has little left so the people in the nieghborhood who know him invite him over for a meal once in a while. The illegals on theother hand get free restaurant meals. There is one man who has a truck and illegals who work in restaurant kitchens give this guy the extra food and he distributes it to other illegals on a daily basis.

That's very sad to me, because like me he probably took great pride in his work. I'm working for less than IA's now, when there's work, hop around from co. to co. tryin' to secure a spot somewhere after 26yrs. have to prove I'm a journeyman each job I go to. I miss my job. I miss contractors callin' and beggin' for us to do their roof next. The unemployment rate in mexico is 5.6% that just seems wrong to me, they have jobs waiting there for them. Good night Alipac.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    That's very sad to me, because like me he probably took great pride in his work. I'm working for less than IA's now, when there's work, hop around from co. to co. tryin' to secure a spot somewhere after 26yrs. have to prove I'm a journeyman each job I go to. I miss my job. I miss contractors callin' and beggin' for us to do their roof next. The unemployment rate in mexico is 5.6% that just seems wrong to me, they have jobs waiting there for them. Good night Alipac.
    What is sad is all the Americans who are now looking for day labor jobs at the Home Depot and having to compete with the illegals doing the same. The one behind the 163rd St Mall actually has fist fights between Americans and illegals over those jobs. Police are often called for that as opposed to the illegals harassing customers. One day someone is going to get seriously injured in not killed as many illegals carry knives and will pull them out in a petty argument.

Me and my son both have been attacked he was shot when he was 11 by a car load, and me well they just don't like me, he's been attacked on his job by illegals, and yes with a deadly weapon. And he's working with them right now, I'm just glad he has a job that pays fairly good, by no means great. I'll tell ya what they have a whole new respect for my son. Dumbass roofer! Like me. See America we weren't going to run out of roofers my son is one like me, only better looking. I miss my job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast