Deported man now advertising on website for work as an au pair

By BRENDAN MCCARTHY

Wednesday December 21 2011

A FRENCH man deported from Ireland last year after being convicted of assaulting the father of an eight-year-old girl from Beaufort who it was claimed he wanted to marry has advertised online for work as an au pair.

34-year-old Hubert Noditza, from Eu, Upper Normandy, was sentenced to 16 months in jail after being convicted of assaulting the man, causing him harm, at his home on February 13, 2009.

The schoolgirl's father had found Noditza peering through a bedroom window of his home where a number of children were playing. Judge James O'connor suspended the sentence on condition Noditza left Ireland and did not return until 2019 when the girl reaches the age of 18.
The court heard that Noditza was asked to leave the girl's home after living with the family for two weeks, and subsequently lived in a tent in woodland near the man's property, during what a senior garda described as the harshest winter in living memory. Noditza denied he was in love with the eight-year-old and that he was a paedophile.
Now, Noditza has advertised his services as a nanny on international website www.aupairplacement.com. In his profile he states he is looking for a placement as an au pair in France, Switzerland, Canada or New Zealand. He also states that he has worked as an au pair previously and that families were satisfied with his services and agrees to take care of children from newborns to 11 years and over.
"I am looking for a host family if possible in the mountains or nearby. I have already been an au pair before, in several families. Sole charge of children of all ages (down to the age of fourmonths-old). I did it for a couple of years. It was a good experience. I helped the children and the parents in various activities and the families were satisfied!," the profile states.
"I also have some experience as a leader in clubs, associations for youth (for example scouts) and also in some nurseries and primary and secondary schools. I'd like to become a ski instructor and lower mountain guide. I'm looking forward to seeing you! Hubert," the profile concludes.

http://www.kerryman.ie/news/deported...r-2969802.html