Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I find it so strange that when they have these sob stories that they suddenly are strangers in Mexico, it has nothing to offer them, what are they going to do........but have the gaul to scream in our faces, call us names, fly thier flag, demand and demand and demand and literally refuse to try and be a part of this country. In one breath America is so cruel and mean and VIVA MEXICO.....and then they are lost when they get home. It's just one massive contradiction and they don't seem to know which way to turn or which side to be on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't a 16 y.o an adult in Mexico?
    Ya....unless it's a sob story or they're in trouble.....then suddenly you are a child even if your 29.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    What amazes me with these kind of heart-rending stories is that they are just panicked to have to leave the US (that mean country where they have no loyalty) for Mexico (that wonderful country where their loyalties lie). Did they kiss the ground in appreciation for what this country offered? No. They marched and demanded more waving Mexican flags. They are exactly where they belong. I suspect that the crying is about the loss of food stamps, free medical, and free schooling.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    What amazes me with these kind of heart-rending stories is that they are just panicked to have to leave the US (that mean country where they have no loyalty) for Mexico (that wonderful country where their loyalties lie). Did they kiss the ground in appreciation for what this country offered? No. They marched and demanded more waving Mexican flags. They are exactly where they belong. I suspect that the crying is about the loss of food stamps, free medical, and free schooling.

Yep, they're crying because they are actually going to have to go to work now!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    THEY FLEW OUR FLAG UPSIDE DOWN WITH THE MEXICAN FLAG FLYING ABOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG. SOME EVEN STEPPED ON OUR FLAG OR BURNED IT. I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM. THEY ARE IN WONDERFUL MEXICO.

The faces of those who stream through reflect how tough and far-reaching the U.S. crackdown on illegal immigration has become.
    That is good news, indeed! What, no pics of our victory??
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Almost a third of the 278,000 people deported in 2007 were prisoners. Last year, the U.S. started speeding up the removal of prisoners and deported a record 95,000 after they served their sentences. The U.S. also has detained or deported 10,000 gang members since 2005.

Residents of the already violent city of Tijuana also wonder what will become of the ex-cons filling the city's shelters.

The Mexican government is PAYING THE PIPER!! These were their people to begin with and now they will have to deal with the social problems they tried to send to America. I am so glad to have these criminals out of our country! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ICE!!

HEY MEXICO!! IT'S TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CITIZENS!

THE MEAL TICKET IS BROKE; NOT EVEN ANYMORE BREAD OR WATER.

DEPORT YOURSELF....

PUT MILITARY BASES ALONG THE BORDER; MAKE THE MILITARY WORK FOR US AT HOME.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh we have many illegals! But the new fight which we must fight is legal immigration. Dear Lord Help Us!

The i-9's and the green cards are killing the jobs totally for Americans.

Where are the Americans working?

Hate or Love a country? Is the question?
    http://tinyurl.com/5tv8k4

BALTIMORE -- A Snow Hill man will spend three years in prision for trying to bribe state and federal officals in a scheme that cluminated in raids on several Lower Shore businesses last fall.

Javed Iqbal, 40, was also given three years supervised release Tuesday for a racketeering conspiracy related to a scheme to bribe officials with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to illegally obtain green cards and the Maryland Comptroller's Office to receive abatement of state taxes, said officials from the U. S. Attorney for the District of Maryland.

REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE LOOPHOLE... ALL FOREIGNERS WANT I-9'S AND GREEN CARDS AND ETC. THEN THE AMERICANS JOBS ARE THEIR'S LEGALLY AND THE BABIES PRODUCED ARE AMERICANS?

Unbelievable Article

I saw this article on MSNBC and all I could think of was something from Beavis and Butthead - What's this Cr@p!?!

So now we're supposed to feel sorry for these foreign invaders to this country that got caught and deported? Unbelievable! Oww, I feel so sad for a kid that can't go to school in Mexico because they can't speak Spanish. Welcome to completely offensive world of "Press 1 for English". Apparently those of us North of the border are expected to accommodate, but not South of it. Another thing that really kills me is when we are called Racists for believing in the sovereignty of our own country!

They invade our country, steal our identities, and mess our credit up to where even Suze Orman can't fix it. They take up space in our E.R.'s because of a runny nose. They cause overcrowding in our schools that creates a worse learning environment for our legit kids. They take jobs from Americans by working for low wages. They live in Section 8 housing, use welfare, and food stamps provided by legal tax payers. Good luck if you get into an car accident with one of them. You're screwed!

They are a net loss on the economy of the U.S. and this has been documented very well. Now is the time for the illegal aliens to pay the price for their criminal activities.

Sorry to go off on a rant on my first post to this great site. That article just made me nuts! Any suggestions on who I can vote for that will put an end to this madness?

They have survived by eating at the Salvation Army shelter in a rough Tijuana neighborhood near the border. But his 13-year-old daughter has missed a year of school. She cannot go to school in Mexico because she does not speak Spanish.
    This is preposterous,I guess she better start learning BOO HOO !
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast