Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Deporting Illegal Immigrants

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=4409312

Deporting Illegal Immigrants
    John North
    Ontario, July 27, 2006 - It happens every night. Federal flights called J-Pats loaded with illegal immigrants going thru deportation, more than 200 thousand of them in a year. Close to half with criminal histories. Known felons. Gang members.

"We are focusing on the worst of the worst our priority is national security and public safety and violent gang crime in the U.S.," says ICE Special Agent, Kevin Kozak.
    Eduardo Guevarra-Moran is being deported to El Salvador for a second time. He was convicted of assault and possession of a gun. Antonio Campos has a long rap sheet that includes narcotics and assault with a deadly weapon. Roberto Nieto was caught during an armed robbery.

Immigration and customs enforcement or ICE has a year old campaign it calls community shield. They've arrested 33-hundred gang members. Nearly half of them with violent criminal histories, eleven hundred from the gang MS-13.

One of those multinational gangs is believed to have started around Macarthur Park. Two decades ago people escaping the war in El Salvador brought their violent skills to Los Angeles. They banded together to protect themselves and their families and MS-13 was born.

MS13 has been called the most violent gang in the country. It has a lot of competition. Ice says illegal immigrants are a significant factor with gangs and gang violence.

Campos says that all of his tatoos tell the story of his life, not gangs. A life that he has spent mostly in the United States.

When asked what he'd do if deported Campos answered,"I'll never go to Mexico, I'll come back here."

He won't be the only one looking for a return ticket to America. As one ICE agent said of deportation, it's a revolving door.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    When asked what he'd do if deported Campos answered,"I'll never go to Mexico, I'll come back here."
    Returning makes him a felonist, but if caught at the border, you and I both know he will just be released back into Mexico to try again. He will try and try until he is successful. What kind of law enforcement allows this to happen. We need several huge prisons built on the Mexican/American border to house such criminals. Those caught attempting to enter the United States a second time would automatically receive 24 months of prison time, 3 attempts 5 years, 4 attempts 10 years, etc. They only way we are going to discourage these people is to show some "tough love."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need several huge prisons built on the Mexican/American border to house such criminals.
    MW,
    Let's just resume flying them back deep inside their countries instead of building more prisons. We could put our tax dollars to better use, like building the better much needed wall.

In the long run, it would save us taxpayers money to fly them further into Mexico than keeping them in prison for 20 years.

I personally would rather pay to fly them to the South Pole because we don't need Santa's workshop exploiting cheap labor either. I'm pretty sure the elves would strike.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.