Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dani is who brought me here.

She'd be 20 years old now. I wonder what things she might have done with her life. Would she be about half way thru college now? Married? Own a business? No one will ever know because of the IA scum that took her way too soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember the night her death was reported on the local news. I told my wife that when they caught the guys, they'd end up being illegals. Even though it will cost me money (through my taxes), I hope the family wins the lawsuit and sends a sign to the country.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    No one wants to acknowledge the victims of illegals. All they want to hear about is how the racist pigs that want our laws enforced are breaking up the families of these poor people who are just looking for a better life here in the FREE - FREE - FREE United States of America.

Including Obama's auntie.

Five years? That is crazy! If he was African-American he would get life in prison. Where is the justice when it comes to illegals and what they are doing to our citizens. Not to mention every thing else they are leaving destroyed in their paths.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12