Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My views of illegal immigration are basically that it's an incredibly complex issue that's going to take a generation to really fix if it not longer, and it's a ridiculous disservice to all concerned for people like O'Reilly to act like it's something simple. He says the mayor of Virginia Beach is to blame for illegal immigrants in her city. He says she runs a sanctuary city. But from what I can see, things in Virginia Beach aren't that different than most other cities in the U.S., so O'Reilly is just singling that city out and then specifically singling her out and calling her names.

Adam, it was stated in another post, if the gov. can find them easily enough to give them their S.S check, and or foodstamps, and welfare, then it should be the same for deporting them too.

Response to HAD-ENOUGH:

1.) When O'Reilly suggests that the mayor is the reason there are illegal immigrants in Virginia Beach, he's oversimplifying. When he suggests that the mayor should be kicked out of office because an illegal immigrant killed someone while driving drunk, he's oversimplifying.

2.) The guy had one previous DUI, not four. And his illegal status was not discovered at that time. It's not that he was found out but allowed to stay; he wasn't found out.

3.) I have never seen/heard/read anything that suggests the mayor has instructed her police officers not to ask about illegal immigrant status. I have never seen/heard/read anything that suggests the police officers and courts knowingly allow illegal immigrants convicted of crimes back onto the streets. I live near Virginia Beach and I've been following this story very closely, and I've never read either of those two details. Where are you getting your information? You were certainly wrong about the four DUIs, and you're wrong about these two policies. I've been following this story closely right here in my own area, there's been dozens of articles written, and neither one of those two things has been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Adam K have you ever heard of K.I.S.S. to keep is simple if your here "illegally" then you don't belong here. I don't see it taking a generation to figure that out unless its a generation of imbeciles.
    OK, that's a good policy. If you're here illegally, you should be deported. In fact, I believe that's the current law of the land, isn't it? So by your KISS logic, the problem is already solved -- the policy you think will fix it is already in place.

Can you solve world hunger next?

Quote Originally Posted by adam-k
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Adam-k,

Aside from the above incident, what are your views on the effects of illegal immigration in this country?
    My views of illegal immigration are basically that it's an incredibly complex issue that's going to take a generation to really fix if it not longer, and it's a ridiculous disservice to all concerned for people like O'Reilly to act like it's something simple. He says the mayor of Virginia Beach is to blame for illegal immigrants in her city. He says she runs a sanctuary city. But from what I can see, things in Virginia Beach aren't that different than most other cities in the U.S., so O'Reilly is just singling that city out and then specifically singling her out and calling her names.
    Hi, Welcome to Alipac.

If you are interested in learning about the good Mayor and her distorted views concerning breaking the Rule of Law, there is much printed and available for you to research.

She has made it perfectly clear, by her own words, that breaking the law is acceptable just as is murdering our American children ---- as long as commerce is NOT disrupted.

We have the largest archive of immigration information on the internet. Please feel free to check it out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Adam K have you ever heard of K.I.S.S. to keep is simple if your here "illegally" then you don't belong here. I don't see it taking a generation to figure that out unless its a generation of imbeciles.
    OK, that's a good policy. If you're here illegally, you should be deported. In fact, I believe that's the current law of the land, isn't it? So by your KISS logic, the problem is already solved -- the policy you think will fix it is already in place.

And we have a WINNER!

Yes, you are perfectly correct.
    Anyone who is residing in the USofA that is not here legally does need to be removed.

Whatever you prefer to call it is fine with me. However, REMOVED and repatriated is accurate.

And Yes, you are correct, we DO have laws that are not being enforced.
    Would surely solve the problem, don't you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

And we have a WINNER!

Yes, you are perfectly correct.
    Anyone who is residing in the USofA that is not here legally does need to be removed.

Whatever you prefer to call it is fine with me. However, REMOVED and repatriated is accurate.

And Yes, you are correct, we DO have laws that are not being enforced.
    Would surely solve the problem, don't you think?
    Again, I say ... when are you going to fix world hunger? You've just solved the problem of the 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. with one sentence: "Enforce the laws that are in place." Gee, you're right, that is simple.

adam-k
    Did you read this story written from a resident of Virginia Beach?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... inia+beach

It does clarify that he had previously been convicted of 3 charges of public intoxication, AND ID theft AND a DUI. So although he had not had 4 DUI's that is quite a record and yet the policy of this town, under this mayor's watch, requires someone be convicted of a DUI 3 times before immigration officials are called. Amazing! This guy was an accident waiting to happen WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Secondamendsis -
    I would be truly interested in seeing the mayor's "own words" in which she says she wants to keep illegal immigrants in Va Beach, and in which she she doesn't care how many kids they kill as long as they bring money into the city. Please direct me to those links, because certainly no newspaper or TV station or radio station here in SE Virginia has publicized the mayor saying "I love illegal immigrants," and they haven't publicized any cops or judges saying, "The mayor has told us to look the other way on the illegals."

I'm truly interested to see these quotes from the mayor you say are so readily available. I'm amazed the local media hasn't picked up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    adam-k
    Did you read this story written from a resident of Virginia Beach?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... inia+beach

It does clarify that he had previously been convicted of 3 charges of public intoxication, AND ID theft AND a DUI. So although he had not had 4 DUI's that is quite a record and yet the policy of this town, under this mayor's watch, requires someone be convicted of a DUI 3 times before immigration officials are called. Amazing! This guy was an accident waiting to happen WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE!
    You're getting closer but you're still not there ... just looked it up in the local paper. The guy had one conviction for DUI and two for public drunkenness. Those were his only previous convictions.

And, again, I believe your blogger/poster is wrong here. There have been no published or broadcast reports that I've seen in which anyone has uncovered a policy that says in Va Beach, a known illegal immigrant has to have three DUIs before he's deported.

Alfredo Ramos wasn't still in Va Beach because the city chooses to harbor illegal immigrants. He was still in Va Beach becuse they hadn't yet discovered that he was illegal. Should they have figured it out sooner? Yeah, I'd say so. And that's a far shot different from your blogger/poster's suggestion that he's still in Va Beach because the city knew he was illegal but protected him.

Secondamendsis -
    I would be truly interested in seeing the mayor's "own words" in which she says she wants to keep illegal immigrants in Va Beach, and in which she she doesn't care how many kids they kill as long as they bring money into the city. Please direct me to those links, because certainly no newspaper or TV station or radio station here in SE Virginia has publicized the mayor saying "I love illegal immigrants," and they haven't publicized any cops or judges saying, "The mayor has told us to look the other way on the illegals."

I'm truly interested to see these quotes from the mayor you say are so readily available. I'm amazed the local media hasn't picked up on them.
    Wonderful!
    There are several articles which you will find on the first 2 pages of this forum. Actually, there are many articles and they are probably now across the first 4 pages of this forum. Search from the date of the murders committed by an multiple offender, DRUNK ILLEGAL ALIEN .

There is also a search function on the home page that you can use.

And remember that there is google for any added info you'd like to find.

She's been quoted several times as has their Police Chief. Very interesting stuff! LAW BREAKERS trump American life....they've made that perfectly clear.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast