Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Durbin finds his calling in life

Richard Durbin finds his calling in life

http://fungazi.com/wordpress/?cat=2
    Posted in Illegal Aliens & Immigration Reforms on September 22nd, 2007 by MorningStar

Illinois Democratic senator, Richard Durbin is so desperate to sell the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act to the senate Republicans that he is now claiming that this particular rendition of amnesty legislation would provide the Pentagon with a renewable source of human fodder for whatever military adventure they happen to be pursuing in the future.

Pimping human flesh and being a U.S. Senator must have a lot in common because Durbin slides into the role seemlessly like an old experianced hand. “All recruits would be well-qualified high school graduates with good moral character,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my lifetime I have never seen a more do-nothing congress!

You know this is a crock of bull!!
    When has any DemocRAT ever cared about the military being properly funded and in the “ready to goâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Re: Dick Durbin finds his calling in life

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

The American public has had it up to the eyeballs with amnesty for illegal aliens, and the simple fact of the matter is we don’t want to hear it. If you push it we will get rid of you and if what you were pushing, by some miracle passes, we will get rid of everyone that voted for it. Amnesty is not flying these days and if the Democrats need to get something done they had better find another issue to deal with.

zeezil,

I hope you don't mine, but I really like the strength in your closing paragraph so I used it “Word for Wordâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

The American public has had it up to the eyeballs with amnesty for illegal aliens, and the simple fact of the matter is we don’t want to hear it. If you push it we will get rid of you and if what you were pushing, by some miracle passes, we will get rid of everyone that voted for it. Amnesty is not flying these days and if the Democrats need to get something done they had better find another issue to deal with.

zeezil,

I hope you don't mine, but I really like the strength in your closing paragraph so I used it “Word for Wordâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

zeezil,