Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dillon Blasts Bush Administration

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3560206
    Dillon Blasts Bush Administration
    By WENN| Tuesday, October 03, 2006
    Photo GalleryHOLLYWOOD - Crash actor Matt Dillon has blasted President George W. Bush's administration, accusing the leader's policies of "denying everything that America stands for."
    The 42-year-old actor believes Bush's government is forgetting the country was built by immigrants and is stunned by the plans to build a fence along the border of the U.S. and Mexico in a bid to curb immigration from the Latin American nation.

Dillon says, "If we deny other people coming to our country then we're denying everything that America stands for.

"I feel that way especially with our neighbors in Mexico.

"It's complicated. I don't have a solution and I don't pretend to have one.

"We've gone backward in many respects."

Article Copyright Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our nation was built on LEGAL immigration, not an invading army of illegal's. Immigrants do it the legal way, Invaders come over and demand that you give them everything for nothing.

This fool of an actor doesn't know what he's talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if the OBL put him up to this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Matt's just worried he'll lose his nannies, housekeepers, gardener, cook, chauffeur, maintenance guys and landscapers.

Matt..we see through your self-serving "nationalism". Take it and stuff it where the moon shines.

I'll never watch one of your movies again. You should have kept your stupid self-serving greedy mouth shut.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they had done something about it when there were just thousands instead of waiting until there were millions we not need a fence now.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    If they had done something about it when there were just thousands instead of waiting until there were millions we not need a fence now.
    Right On Sawdust and every single person who had so much as a single finger or a single dollar or a single word in this debacle should have to PAY to solve it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It must be nice living in the virtual world of Hollywood. Things are different on this side of the studio gates and mansions.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is even ONE Hollywood type that has a grasp of reality. It's a good thing nobody cares what an actor thinks, at least I hope nobody does.

They only look out for themselves, can you imagine if Dillon became anti-illegal? He probably wouldn't get any work for the next five years.

It's amazing how isolated they are living in the midst of the invasion.

Dillon can pound salt!

Matt Dillion. WHO?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Matt Dillion. WHO?

Exactly!!

Cribster wrote:
    It must be nice living in the virtual world of Hollywood. Things are different on this side of the studio gates and mansions.
    These Hollywood 'stars' think that the universe revolves around them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast