Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do We Need Immigration Reform?

Do We Need Immigration Reform?

George Weissinger, Ph.D.

Ask yourself whether you think Seung-Hui Cho was excludable at entry, or deportable. Perhaps the massacre at Virginia Tech could have been prevented if the immigration laws were enforced. Most notable after the tragedy at V Tech was gun control advocates’ pleas to ban all assault rifles (even though the assailant did not use an assault rifle). Some, like Disney’s former head Mike Eisner, called to ban ALL guns. (I guess Mr. Eisner is not aware that some of his cartoon characters who wield firearms as if they were toys.)

In addition, vigils were staged and liberals offered commentary on everything from gun control to the need for more attention to mental health counseling as the solution. Every day you can read about some illegal alien killing someone, causing an accident as a drunken driver, or abandoning a baby because they don’t want to take the responsibility of taking care of the infant. I also believe the World Trade Center would still be here if the immigration laws were properly enforced. We should also remember the worst Commissioner of the legacy INS and his “whopper of the weekâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First we need to remove the Revolutionaries in the government that have refused to uphold their oaths of office and abide by the United States Constitution.

Then we need to go after those that have been aiding and abetting the illegal aliens, such as the criminals in business.

What is a new bill of lies gong to get you?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    maybe we should ask ourselves if

Bush
    Chertoff
    Reid
    Pelosi

and last but not least the grossly Incompetant

Chertoff

are above the law..... I think not. Many great statesmen / Women have helped write our laws so that these corrupt Bafoons can ignore or destroy it...

Not NO; but Hell NO!

Take your country back America and hold these fools accountable
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only reform we need is a more secure means to process those who come here legally and a 100% better form of tracking those here legally who have overstayed their visas. Not to mention a more stringent means to monitor those hiring visa workers to be sure they aren't abusing these workers. I do find it crazy to have people patiently waiting for years to come here.....some sort of time limits because it's cruel to keep people on hold for years. Most of these people are here during the most important productive years of their lives and life long decisions are made and it's not right to leave them hanging in limbo when they are abiding by the law. Close that anchor baby loophole and as far as I'm concerned.....that's all the reform we need. Well....would like to see English 100% mandatory and have it be know certain lawyers handle immigration law so they aren't ripped off by lousy lawyers. I certainly don't believe we need more people and should freeze it for awhile to clear up this mess.

I couldn't add a thing . The above named officials have all violated their oath of office . Along with Scooter Libby . Ramos & Camperon<spell> should NEVER have gone to jail and Sutton should take their place .
    I could have a coffee or beer with the PH D who wrote the article and never disagree with him . No need , he's right on
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

In addition, how soon the American people seem to forget that many of the 9/11 terrorists were here ILLEGALLY.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I rose late this morning--

I rose late this morniong-- I believe I have the flu. I feel terrible. This is one of the first emails I got to (sarcasm) cheer me up.

The High Cost of Illegal Immigration to Social Security |
    TSCL Releases New $2.6 Trillion Estimate

Presidential candidates and Congress are continuing to debate immigration reform that would provide work authorization and Social Security numbers to millions of immigrants currently working in this country illegally. Recently The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) released a new estimate of the potential cost to Social Security. The estimate projected that 5 million of today’s illegals and their dependents potentially could claim more than $2.6 trillion in Social Security benefits by 2041— a substantial portion of which is based on illegal work — unless Congress acts to ban Social Security credit for those illegal earnings.

I am considering going back to bed and asking our dear Lord to let me sleep and when I wake--to have them all gone.

NO WE DONT need immigration reform

we need laws on the books enforced and not ignored

Re: I rose late this morning--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    I rose late this morniong-- I believe I have the flu. I feel terrible. This is one of the first emails I got to (sarcasm) cheer me up.

Snip...

I am considering going back to bed and asking our dear Lord to let me sleep and when I wake--to have them all gone.
    If you think your going to get sick to your stomach, eat some bananas.

They taste just as good coming up as they do going down.

An old timer called Uncle Ray told me that at one of my first jobs when I mentioned I was feeling sick. Man was he ever right.

You just can't know how much better barfing can be until you've tried it.