Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He said that he was banging his fist on the table or podium or something, and saying, "WE NEED THOSE WORKERS". He said he had never seen him like that before.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all. It didn't start with Bush but it sure has kicked into high gear since he has been in office. Our government not only allowed but purposely took our economy in that direction. They had not a whit of concern about American sovereignty nor American workers themselves. They pushed NAFTA through like it was the most natural American thing and would be super beneficial to all never once mentioning massive immigration illegal or otherwise. They also never once mentioned anything like a "super state". I don't know what may or may not happen but if it does all come tumbling down they've got nobody to blame but their greedy, traitorous, anti-American selves!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Maybe it is a good sign .
    While they have nothing to do , we do not have to worry every day what are they plotting behind our backs .
    So we can have a nice momentum and use it for our benefit .
    A lot of positive things can be found even in the negative situation .
    The momentum is in our favor , the wind is increasing , it is a good time to sail in the right direction =- lol

Do you want to know what are they plotting behind our backs?

Senadores reintroducen el Dream Act
    Favorece a indocumentados sobresalientes

Para Marie Nazareth González, que en 2004 fue nombrada por la Revista Latina como la Mujer del Año por atreverse a dar la cara para defender a miles de indocumentados sobresalientes, la esperanza asoma nuevamente en el horizonte. Un grupo bipartidista en el Senado de Estados Unidos reintrodujo una ley que, de ser aprobada, daría residencia a miles de jóvenes que tienen algo en común: destacan en el colegio.

I will try my best to write it in English.

SENATORS INTRODUCED AGAIN THE DREAM ACT
    WILL FAVOR INDOCUMENTED OUTSTANDING STUDENTS.

For Maria Nazareth Gonzales, who in 2004 was named as the woman of the year for Latina magazine, for having the courage to be a defender of thousands of outstanding undocumented students.
    A USA Senate bipartisan group introduced again a law that, if it would be approved, would give permanent residence to thousands of young people who have something in common-outstanding in school.

There is a lot to read about this, and I really don't have the time to translate it. The rest of the article says that 60,000 Spanish students would be given permanent status in this country every year, and will help these students with college tuition so they will reach the American Dream.

__________________________________________________ ___________

In the mean time, I hear American students complaining that their tuition went up, and it is very difficult for their parents to keep up with this.

Do we have to brake the law to get benefits? But if we brake the law, we will go to jail right?

Also, behind our backs, immigration is very busy giving visas to people who have been here illegally, they have gotten married to an American citizen to get the papers, and had had children. This is what they do in our backs.

Ya.....seems law abiding citizens are the only ones expected to obey the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12