Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bernanke is busy printing funny money once again out of thin air.

It may look real.. It may smell real, but something is rotten in Denmark
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We got greedy ,lazy and immoral and turned into idol worshippers of sports and entertainement .. Now our sins have come home to roost .

'We The People ' allowed this to happen . And We The People are the only ones who can change it . But time is running out for us all .

We need to try to let everyone we know realize this is it, nowhere else to go from here but into third world possition and bondage . This means blacks, whites, and immigrants who came here for better life .

I am not popular anywhere because of facts I put out that are not ' my facts ' but ones I dug up searching for reasons when I woke up in a strange unfamiliar land .

I try to tell family and friends and they don't want to hear it . Or it scairs them . Only people like you all seem to be awake to it .

We can put Lou or even a saint in the Whitehouse and it won't make a difference until the people stand up and watch .

Lou is right so far in many ways but he can't make changes if people don't give a damn .

We live in big houses financed by mostly enemy nations who are buying us up LOCK ,STOCK AND BARREL . We charge things we can't afford , spoil our kids and allow others to infect their minds with lies, immorality .

Bad is good and good is bad . Times are bad because we are bad .

I will keep fighting and being disliked until I see change is impossible .

THIs is precisely WHY we DISLIKE taxes. The government gets PLENTY of money, they just SPEND it like WATER on INANE projects while the REAL needs of the nation go UNADDRESSED!

We need to start actually making things in America again. The only way to create actual new wealth is manufactoring and agriculture. How long can we survive as a service economy without creating anything?
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Dobbs: Our leaders have squandered our wealth

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    That economic stimulus plan will amount to about 1 percent of our nation's gross domestic product, an estimated $150 billion.
    Where's he getting the $150B? Federal Reserve just gonna print it out?

Well, actually the Bureau of Engraving and Printing is just gonna print it out, with the approval of the Fed, the President, and both houses of Congress.

Nothing new about that.

M2 is the total of currency, checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and (insured) certificates of deposit of under $100,000.

M2 is about $7.5 trillion, so $150 billion is 2% of M2. Printing fiat money equal to 2% of the money supply amounts to devaluing that dollar bill in your pocket to 98¢, but the check's in the mail. In June, you'll get $300/$600/$1200 to make up for the devaluation.

The dark side of this windfall is that investors suddenly lose 2% of the value of every stock, bond, real estate, factory, national park, politician, or other American dollar-based asset. And American investors aren't getting rebate checks in June proportionate to their losses. Foreign investors get . . . nothing. So, with American investments becoming less reliable, investing in America becomes less attractive to the Sheik of Araby and his counterpart in the PRC. Therefore, capital leaves the U.S. for more reliable investment elsewhere. China, anyone?

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

"Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage."
    [Author uncertain: Alexander Tytler. or perhaps Arnold Toynbee, or Lord Thomas Macaulay, or Benjamin Disraeli, or Alexis de Tocqueville, or . . .]
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12