Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Doctors slam Obama for opening U.S. borders to more sexually transmitted diseases

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Doctors slam Obama for opening U.S. borders to more sexually transmitted diseases

Andre Mitchell 27 February 2016

Doctors slam Obama for opening U.S. borders to more sexually transmitted diseases: 'Why would they do this?'

The United States government, through the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), recently decided to lift the ban on immigrants with three types of sexually transmitted diseases from entering the country.

This decision has left the American medical community thinking: what could the administration possibly be thinking?

Dr. Lee Hieb, a spinal surgeon, for instance, expressed dismay by how American citizens will clearly not benefit from the decision taken by President Barack Obama's administration to allow non-residents with these diseases into American soil.

"What's this all about? Why would they do this? What possible benefit to Americans is there in accepting yet more disease across the border?" Hieb told WND.

"I'm just appalled at this whole thing, and I guess I have to say who benefits?" he further asked.

Since 1993, any immigrant deemed to have "a communicable disease of public health significance" is prohibited from entering the U.S., by virtue of a clause in the Immigration and Nationality Act stating this ban.

Late last January, however, the HHS issued a new rule, which was published on the Federal Register website, allowing immigrants with three kinds of sexually transmitted diseases—chancroid, granuloma inguinale, and lymphogranuloma venereum—to enter the U.S.

Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, for her part, said this decision highlighted President Obama's utter disregard for the health and welfare of Americans.

"I think it's one more piece of evidence that they are reckless, irresponsible and unconcerned about the welfare of the American people – especially women," Orient also told WND.

She even compared this decision to the Obama administration "declaring war on women to let in people who might be infecting women with a loathsome disease."

Orient is also even more alarmed by the fact that this decision to allow more exotic diseases in the U.S. came at a time when Muslim immigrants, who could be said to have a "rape culture," are being welcomed within America's borders.

"These migrants, when settled in places like Sweden, are causing an epidemic of rape, certainly of sexual molestation and assault on women, and so you have people who not only think rape is acceptable, but who have infectious diseases to boot. It sort of compounds the problem," she pointed out.

Doctors slam Obama for opening U.S. borders to more sexually transmitted diseases: 'Why would they do this?' | Christian News on Christian Today

"I think it's one more piece of evidence that they are reckless, irresponsible and unconcerned about the welfare of the American people – especially women," Orient also told WND.
    This would be referring to the Obama administration.

"What's this all about? Why would they do this? What possible benefit to Americans is there in accepting yet more disease across the border?" Hieb told WND.

"I'm just appalled at this whole thing, and I guess I have to say who benefits?" he further asked.

Further proof that Obama and his administration are purposely endangering the citizens of this country.

Orient is also even more alarmed by the fact that this decision to allow more exotic diseases in the U.S. came at a time when Muslim immigrants, who could be said to have a "rape culture," are being welcomed within America's borders.
    It is very perplexing to me that this is being allowed and not fought by men and especially the powerful women of Congress.

"These migrants, when settled in places like Sweden, are causing an epidemic of rape, certainly of sexual molestation and assault on women, and so you have people who not only think rape is acceptable, but who have infectious diseases to boot. It sort of compounds the problem," she pointed out.

What branch of gov't would be effective in reversing this appalling decision?

Aside from the "sores" guys, the admission of HIV positives is VERY COSTLY to treat with $$$ multiple medications, check ups to prevent end stages of the disease. Probably "refugees" will be on Medicaid paid for by the taxpayers.

Anything to get as many muslims & hispanics into this country that he possibly can - even erased the Cuban communist avoidance.
    Last edited by artist; 02-28-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Speaking from experience, a close family relative recently passed away from complications associated with AIDS.

HIV/AIDS medical management has greatly improved over the years extending the number of years one can live with the disease.

However, this increases the medical cost to taxpayers because government not only pays for medication but also pays for doctors, hospitalization, housing, supplemental cash payments, food stamps and yes, even a prepaid cell phone.

Monthly cost of Medications alone $5000 - $10,000 depending on other opportunistic infections.

Personally I am okay helping Americans who suffer with this terrible disease but it crosses the line when my government forces me to pay medical cost for illegal aliens.

Monthly cost of Medications alone $5000 - $10,000 depending on other opportunistic infections.

Personally I am okay helping Americans who suffer with this terrible disease but it crosses the line when my government forces me to pay medical cost for illegal aliens.
    "AND REFUGEES" with diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    "AND REFUGEES" with diseases.

Yes and refugees too!