Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I bet Mexico could pilot a BATTLESHIP (if they had one) across the Rio Grande and unload a battalion of Mexican soldiers in full armor carrying 100 lbs of cocaine each into the U.S. and Jorge Booch would not lift a finger to stop it. He would just have his DHS buffoon, Cherk-off give a press conference telling us ignorant Americans how it is no big deal and amounts to nothing at all. I really don't know what it would take for the Traitor in Chief to stand up to Mexico and put armed troops on the border to defend our soil against invasion from these corrupt and arrogant bastards. Can you imagine, our Border Patrol and local law enforcement officers get into an armed shooutout on the border with Mexican army soldiers and he does nothing? Yet has the nerve to get up at the NSA and tell us Americans we are stupid for not recognizing that Osama is a threat to America's safety and security?

Bush on Wednesday:

"When he says he's going to hurt the American people again, or try to, he means it," Bush told reporters after visiting the top-secret National Security Agency where the surveillance program is based. "I take it seriously, and the people of NSA take it seriously."

"I gave a speech to the men and women who are dedicating their lives to serving the American people and preventing this country from being attacked again,".

So why doesn't this clown take it seriously when the armed soldiers of another country invade our sovereign soil and put American law enforcement officers and civilians in danger. He makes me want to kick his monkey face in.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Reptile says "kick his monkey face in"

GOOD ONE!!

And you're so right!!

And one might also "query" with this threat the Wackident NOW SAYS we should take seriously, is anyone going to raise the terror alert or DO ANYTHING to protect US or find Osama and put him in jail?

Apparently not. And so the "Saga of Osama" marches on to the beat of the Wackident and his reasons for "wars" and other less "kindler gentler" endeavors like SPYING, LYING, TORTURIN, OPEN BORDERIN', GLOBALISMIN' (I'll be glad when we impeach and remove this SOB because that GLOBALISMIN' is easy to write but almost impossible to speak correctly).

Leave it to the Wackident to force new words upon US to account for all his Treasonous Acts against the American People and the United States.

I haven't even gotten past "nucular" and now we're into "globalismin'".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Grim.

Please keep us posted on your progress with your website. Once you get things rolling we can work on exchanging links to help you pick up steam.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12