Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Documentary: Freedom to Fascism

If you think your government would never lie to you and you don't like bad news, then please delete this.

Taking Back Our Country!

If you want to know the truth about the elitists' destruction of America as we know it, then read on, watch these links, and forward this to everyone you know. This movie is getting rave reviews (except from the White House) and promises to be a giant bombshell when it comes out in limited release in a few weeks.

"Four Stars (Highest Rating). The Scariest Damn Film You'll See This Year"
    AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM "FOUR STARS (Highest Rating). The scariest damn film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes 'Fahrenheit 9/11' look like 'Bambi.' After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. Producer/director Aaron Russo and the folks at Cinema Libre Studio deserve to be heralded as heroes of a post-modern New American Revolution. This is shocking stuff. You'll be angry, you'll be disgusted, but you may actually break out in a cold sweat and feel a sickness deep in your gut; I would advise movie theatre managers to hand out vomit bags. You may end up needing one."
    --- Todd David Schwartz, CBS

Official site:
    http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

CMN Interview (Google Video):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7215293198

Article provided by SDMM.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

JAK

We need to be working on this NOW!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this scary or what? And since 1913....no wonder so many Americans are in debt. It's all been part of the plan by the Federal Reserves.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

JAK
    The book of revelation...seems it is happening right before our eyes.

It is scary. Have to keep fighting...and for me...I need to find my relationship with God again. There was a time when I was close, I have to work on that.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)