Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does La Raza Have It's Own LAUSD Charter School?

http://www.kabc.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=437469&PT=

McIntyre in the Morning has begun an investigation into Academia Semillas del Pueblo, an LAUSD charter school. The website for the K-8 school says it is, "dedicated to providing urban children of immigrant native families an excellent education founded upon their own language, cultural values and global realities." The school's student body is 91.3% hispanic and 8.7% native / alaskan native. There is not a single white, black, or asian student.

The school receives support not only from the tax payer but also the National Council of La Raza and the Pasadena City College chapter of MeCHA (Movimemeniento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan). In various interviews and actions the school's founder, principal and council trustee secretary, Marcos Aguilar, has shown contempt for racial integration. Like everyone else connected to the school, Aguilar has refused repeated attempts by McIntyre in the Morning for an interview, telling our reporter he only speaks with spanish speaking media and warning the reporter, "I would be very careful before I came down here."

For more of the story, please click on the various links provided on the McIntyre in the Morning home page and listen to McIntyre in the Morning weekdays 5am - 9 am as this story continues to unfold.

incoctrination

Doesn't surprise me.

Those kids are being indoctrinated. This article should be sent to FORD, etc. as an example of just what it is they are supporting.

I'm going to send it out to the MSM.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!