Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is an act of treason...the justice department should be investigated, I am sending this article to Glenn Beck!
    We also should send to Lou Dobbs. (I think maybe the real Lou Dobbs is back. Just in the past week or so, it seems he is the old Lou Dobbs. Maybe CNN finally came to their senses after all the criticism of the media, and their low ratings, and decided they needed to remove the muzzle they had put on him.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Illegal Immigration

We have to vote for another candidate in 2012. Let's get rid of Barack Obama and the Democrats. And some Republicans. They are supposed to serve the American people. They are supposed to deport ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are not supposed to help ILLEGAL ALIENS. LET'S STOP THIS GOVERNMENT. LET'S SEND BARACK OBAMA TO WHERE HE BELONGS.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    This is an act of treason...the justice department should be investigated, I am sending this article to Glenn Beck!
    We also should send to Lou Dobbs. (I think maybe the real Lou Dobbs is back. Just in the past week or so, it seems he is the old Lou Dobbs. Maybe CNN finally came to their senses after all the criticism of the media, and their low ratings, and decided they needed to remove the muzzle they had put on him.)
    I think you are right, I have noticed the difference also!!
    CNN's ratings were lower than msnbc thats bad!

I did send it to both!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I think you are right, I have noticed the difference also!!
    CNN's ratings were lower than msnbc thats bad!

I did send it to both!
    Thank-you SOSAD! (I've had trouble sending emails over websites sometimes. When I click on the hyperlink for Dobb's email, for example, a window comes up. But the email I use on this computer isn't connected to it, so I just get a message that the attempt failed. I don't know, I'm going to have to contact my ISP to figure it out.)

Well, now I just tried sending Lou an email and it worked. It seems the set-up is different now than I remember it.......I don't know. Anyway, I sent Dobbs an email telling him we're counting on him in the next likely upcoming amnesty battle this Fall.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12