Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DOJ Memo Confirms Terrorists Have Crossed the Border

A potentially explosive admission by federal prosecutors in the pending sentencing of Ahmed Muhammed Dhakane in a San Antonio federal courtroom could aid the case of border states looking to take the initiative to stem the flood of illegal immigrants coming into the U.S.

In this court filing, provided exclusively here at Pajamas Media, prosecutors admit that Dhakane, who ran a human smuggling ring based in Brazil for the Somali Al-Shabaab terrorist group, transported “violent jihadistsâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"There they had to admit it publicly!" Now if Obama ignores it, then he is condoning the killing of innocent American's! When is a true American Patriot gonna step up and lead us back to Glory?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Terrorists have been crossing the border for YEARS,and they are crossing as we speak.... I hate to say It,but something catastrophic Is going to happen here In the United States because we refuse to secure our borders. There are thousands of terrorists here. They are just waiting for the right time to strike. Heaven help us all...

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Heaven help us all...
    "That one crazy **** was talking about dropping 4lbs. of anthrax on the White House lawn and killing 300,000 Americans! The Statue of Liberty needs to be changed to "Bring us your leftovers!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I think every illegal that crosses the border is a terrorists. They come in here stealing our jobs s.s numbers fake id drugs crime rate thru the roof rapes murder robbing of us of every free thing they can get their hands on that true americans have to fight for to get assistance.A terrorists is classified as one whom comes into a country to destroy or desrupt.I think from what i have phrased above you would have to agree.TERRORISTS have been crossing for years.

Those are not the only ones who have come here. The Muslims from the Eastern Europe from countries like Georgia have been found here. Those are the ones who have caused terrorist attacks in Russia. They come across the Mexican border and are brought in a few at a time in high speed dune buggies. Border Patrol has even confiscated one of those buggies. Instead of a two seater they have another row of seats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hell, if anyone did not already know this was happening.
    their eyes have been closed too damn long because there have been many reports over the past few years of people finding middle eastern stuff left on the ground just over the river or in the desert in arizona.

It seems to me they believe a certain number of American lives lost is acceptable to achieve their goal of a NWO.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    It seems to me they believe a certain number of American lives lost is acceptable to achieve their goal of a NWO.

Just saying.
    What scares me about the NWO is that the dictators that are in the way of the elitists are now being over thrown one after the other.