Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Donald Trump responds to Texas beheading: "Evil person" | Chandra Nagamallaiah

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    92,330

    Donald Trump responds to Texas beheading: "Evil person" | Chandra Nagamallaiah

    Donald Trump responds to Texas beheading: "Evil person"

    Story by Shane Croucher
    Sep 15 3 min readUpdated 3h ago




    US President Donald Trump speaks to members of the press before boarding Air Force One at Morristown Municipal Airport in Morristown, New Jersey on September 14, 2025 after spending the weekend at his Bedminster residence.
    © MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images

    President Donald Trump has said the accused killer of Chandra Nagamallaiah is "an ILLEGAL ALIEN from Cuba who should have never been in our Country."
    On Truth Social, the president said Yordanis Cobos-Martinez, who was charged in connection with the killing, was an "evil person" who had previously been "arrested for terrible crimes."
    "This criminal, who we have in custody, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law. He will be charged with murder in the first degree!" Trump continued.
    Cobos-Martinez is accused of beheading Nagamallaiah during a machete attack in Dallas.
    Why It Matters

    Upon returning to office in January, Trump has overseen a hard-line immigration approach, with a goal of removing millions of immigrants. However, the president's mass deportation policy has faced legal roadblocks in the U.S. and refusals by some home countries to accept deportees convicted of certain crimes.
    The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has said Nagamallaiah's killing illustrates why the administration has continued its policy of removing migrants to third countries where they have no legal ties, a move immigration rights advocates continue to criticize.
    What To Know

    Cobos-Martinez, 37, was taken into custody on Wednesday in connection with the beheading Nagamallaiah, a manager of a Dallas motel.
    According to DHS, Cobos-Martinez is an undocumented immigrant with a past final order of removal to Cuba. He is being held without bond in Dallas County Jail.
    DHS said Cobos-Martinez was previously in custody at a detention center in Dallas but was released in January when Cuba "would not accept him because of his criminal history."

    Court records viewed by NBC News showed that the killing took place when Nagamallaiah told Cobos-Martinez not to use a broken washing machine.
    A DHS statement said Cobos-Martinez's previous crimes included child sex abuse, grand theft of a motor vehicle, false imprisonment and carjacking.
    In recent months, the Trump administration has cracked down on crime. The president deployed the National Guard to Los Angeles in June and to Washington, D.C., in August, placing the city's police department under federal control.
    Other high-profile criminal cases the president has weighed in on include the fatal stabbing of Iryna Zarutska, a 23-year-old Ukrainian refugee, in Charlotte, North Carolina, last month. Trump said DeCarlos Brown Jr., the 34-year-old homeless man who has been charged in connection with the killing, should receive the death penalty.
    What People Are Saying

    President Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social: "I am aware of the terrible reports regarding the murder of Chandra Nagamallaiah, a well respected person in Dallas, Texas, who was brutally beheaded, in front of his wife and son, by an ILLEGAL ALIEN from Cuba who should have never been in our Country. This individual was previously arrested for terrible crimes, including child sex abuse, grand theft auto, and false imprisonment, but was released back into our Homeland under incompetent Joe Biden because Cuba did not want such an evil person in their Country.
    "Rest assured, the time for being soft on these Illegal Immigrant Criminals is OVER under my watch! Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem, Attorney General Pam Bondi, Border Czar Tom Homan, and many others in my Administration, are doing an incredible job in, MAKING AMERICA SAFE AGAIN. This criminal, who we have in custody, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law. He will be charged with murder in the first degree!"

    DHS Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin said in a statement: "This vile monster beheaded this man in front of his wife and child and proceeded to kick the victims' head on the ground.
    "This gruesome, savage slaying of a victim at a motel by Yordanis Cobos-Martinez was completely preventable if this criminal illegal alien was not released into our country by the Biden Administration since Cuba would not take him back.
    "This is exactly why we are removing criminal illegal aliens to third countries. President Trump and Secretary Noem are no longer allowing barbaric criminals to indefinitely remain in America. If you come to our country illegally, you could end up in Eswatini, Uganda, South Sudan, or CECOT."
    Democratic Representative Ro Khanna of California wrote on X: "The brutal beheading of a hardworking Indian American immigrant in front of his wife and son is horrific. The murderer had multiple prior arrests for violent theft and child endangerment and was undocumented. He should not have been free on American streets."
    Related Articles



    Donald Trump responds to Texas beheading: "Evil person"
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    92,330
    Trump Promises More Crackdown On Illegal Aliens After Dallas Machete Murder

    By William Teach September 15, 2025 – 10:30 am

    I’m OK with more crackdown
    Time for being soft on illegal immigrants over: Trump slams Biden’s immigration policy for Indian-origin motel manager’s murder in Dallas


    The United States President Donald Trump has decried immigration policy forged under his predecessor, Joe Biden, in the wake of the brutal beheading of an Indian-origin motel manager in Dallas, allegedly by an undocumented Cuban immigrant with a prio…

    Posting on Truth, his social media platform, Trump called the attacker an “Illegal Alien” who should have been deported, blaming what he called lenient policies of Biden for it.

    “I am aware of the terrible reports regarding the murder of Chandra Nagamallaiah, a well-respected person in Dallas, Texas, who was brutally beheaded, in front of his wife and son, by an illegal alien from Cuba who should have never been in our count…

    He said the criminal, who is in custody, “will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law. He will be charged with murder in the first degree.” The US president added that the accused in the case was previously arrested for “terrible crimes”, in…

    The US president added that the accused in the case was previously arrested for “terrible crimes”, including child sex abuse, grand theft auto, and false imprisonment, but was released back into the homeland under “incompetent” former president Biden because Cuba did not want “such an evil person in their country.”

    37-year-old
    Yordanis Cobos-Martinez murdered an Indian man on September 10th at the motel with a machete in a brutal fashion. He’s previously been charged with crimes and detained, but, ICE let him go in early January 2025 because Cuba refused to take him. You know, why don’t we look to an island off the coast of Alaska or somewhere that has no population and just drop all these illegals from countries that refuse to take them back. Drop them off with a 7 day survival backpack and a decent tent and sleeping bag and wash our hands of them? Then interdict the island in case someone tries to escape.

    Meanwhile
    ICE seeks to deport DACA recipient after arrest at El Paso airport

    In early August, Catalina “Xochitl” Santiago had arrived at the local airport to catch a flight to Austin. But after passing through the security checkpoint, two Border Patrol agents approached Santiago, a 28-year-old immigrant from Mexico, asked for her identification and questioned how she obtained a work authorization card.

    Santiago, who came to the U.S. at 8 and is legally in the U.S. through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, insisted on having a lawyer present, according to a cell phone video she recorded that was later publicly released. (snip)

    Since that Aug. 3 airport confrontation, Santiago has been held in a detention center as U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement works to deport her. Since her arrest, there have been demonstrations in Phoenix, El Paso, Chicago and Boston — places where she has worked with immigrant rights organizations — demanding that ICE release her.

    An immigration judge ruled last week that Santiago can’t be deported because she has permission to live in the U.S. through DACA, an Obama administration program that has given many undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children work permits and temporary protection from deportation.

    Yeah yeah yeah. First off, even Obama stated that creating DACA via Executive Order was unconstitutional. Second, even if it was legal there are terms to it

    Still, U.S. Department of Homeland Security press secretary Tricia McLaughlin said people who “claim to be recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals are not automatically protected from deportations.” She also described Santiago as a “criminal illegal alien” who was arrested in Arizona on suspicion of trespassing, possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia in 2020. In the same statement, McLaughlin encouraged DACA recipients to self-deport.

    She broke the terms of DACA with those crimes. One would think it would be a good idea to not break the law, which would end their DACA status. One would also think it would be a good idea to keep a low profile when one is an illegal alien given a free pass, not go all super-activist.

    Judges have, in fact, deemed DACA unconstitutional, so, the judge is wrong. Might this end up at the Supreme Court, where they would most likely rule that DACA in full is unconstitutional and kill the whole program? Another good reason for DACA recipients to keep a low profile, lest they cause all to lose DACA status.

    Trump Promises More Crackdown On Illegal Aliens After Dallas Machete Murder » Pirate's Cove

    Last edited by GaiaGoddess; 09-20-2025 at 02:56 PM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #3
    Super Moderator GaiaGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    3,436
    Review of victim's death to determine if he was an American.

    Found Chandra Nagamallaiah to be an Indian National per the following article:

    Who was Chandra Nagamallaiah? Indian-origin motel manager From Karnataka beheaded in front of Family in US
    https://news24online.com/world/who-w...las-us/631377/

    The incident came to light on Thursday and the accused identified as Yordanis Cobos-Martinez, was arrested. He has been charged with the capital murder of his manager.

    Summary:
    September 12, 2025
    Consulate General of India in Houston has condoled the tragic death of Chandra Nagamallaiah, an Indian National, killed brutally at his workplace in Dallas, city in Texas. In a post on X, the Indian Consulate stated that they are in touch with the family and offering all possible assistance. The accused remains in the custody of Dallas Police and the Indian consulate has affirmed to look at the matter closely.

    Moving this Post to Illegal Immigration News Stories & Reports.



  4. #4
    Senior Member Scott-in-FL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,529

    Soros-Backed DA Ditches Death Penalty Against Machete-Wielding Illegal Immigrant

    Soros-Backed DA Ditches Death Penalty Against Machete-Wielding Illegal Immigrant In Beheading Case



    Harold Hutchison Media Reporter
    December 01, 2025 2:04 PM ET

    Democratic Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot’s office will not seek the death penalty against an illegal immigrant charged with beheading a motel manager with a machete in front of his family in Dallas, prosecutors told a court in November.

    Yordanas Cobos-Maritnez was indicted on a capital murder charge after allegedly beheading Chandra Nagamallaiah on Sept. 10, Fox 4 reported. The DA’s office claimed that Cobos-Martinez’s status as an illegal immigrant could complicate efforts to secure the prosecution, according to the Times Of India, but said a final decision would not be made until Jan. 8, 2026.

    “Based on our investigation and my conversations, the state of Texas is not seeking the death penalty,” prosecutor Julie Johnson told the court during a Nov. 20 hearing. “But we reserve the right to change our mind should anything come up.”

    Police say that Cobos-Martinez attacked Nagamallaiah after he asked Cobos-Martinez’s co-worker to translate a request not to use a broken washing machine. Surveillance footage then showed Cobos-Martinez pulling out a machete and attacking Nagamallaiah, the Dallas Express reported, before he kicked the motel manager’s head like a soccer ball before tossing it into a dumpster.

    WATCH:

    Video at link.

    “I am aware of the terrible reports regarding the murder of Chandra Nagamallaiah, a well respected person in Dallas, Texas, who was brutally beheaded, in front of his wife and son, by an ILLEGAL ALIEN from Cuba who should have never been in our Country,” President Donald Trump posted on Truth Social days after the murder.

    “This individual was previously arrested for terrible crimes, including child sex abuse, grand theft auto, and false imprisonment, but was released back into our Homeland under incompetent Joe Biden,” Trump continued.

    Most of the past charges against Cobos-Martinez were dropped, but he was convicted on a lesser charge after being tried in California for a carjacking, according to the Dallas Express.

    “Yordanis Cobos-Martinez has a past final order of removal to Cuba,” the Department of Homeland Security said in a Sept. 12 press release. “He was most recently in ICE Dallas custody at the Bluebonnet Detention Center until he was released on an Order of Supervision on January 13, 2025—under the Biden administration. This barbaric criminal was released because Cuba would not accept him because of his criminal history.”

    ICE issued a detainer for Cobos-Martinez on Sept. 14, according to CNN.

    “This vile monster beheaded this man in front of his wife and child and proceeded to kick the victim’s head on the ground,” Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security Tricia McLaughlin said in the DHS release. “This gruesome, savage slaying of a victim at a motel by Yordanis Cobos-Martinez was completely preventable if this criminal illegal alien was not released into our country by the Biden Administration.”

    Creuzot, who was first elected in 2018, received massive donations from the Texas Justice and Public Safety PAC, which is funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros, in the 2022 election according to campaign disclosure documents.

    Creuzot previously came under fire for refusing to prosecute thefts under $750 until 2022, and released 56% of those suspected of violent crime in Dallas County on bail or their own recognizance, including a third of those facing murder charges, the Dallas Express reported. In one case, Creuzot dropped charges against a man arrested on sexual assault and trafficking charges involving a 15-year-old girl.

    https://dailycaller.com/2025/12/01/s...eheading-case/

    Last edited by GaiaGoddess; 12-02-2025 at 02:17 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 03:08 PM
  2. Donald Trump - Time Person of the Year!
    By Judy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 02:15 PM
  3. Donald Trump responds to being used in terrorist video
    By European Knight in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 07:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 06:20 AM
  5. Donald Trump Responds
    By OneNationUnderGod in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •