Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Signals DACA Policy Within Next Four Weeks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Signals DACA Policy Within Next Four Weeks

Trump Signals DACA Policy Within Next Four Weeks

ABC News

by CHARLIE SPIERING26 Jan 2017
    President Donald Trump has a plan to deal with former President Obama’s executive amnesty for children of illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States illegally.

“We’ll be coming out with policy on that over the next period of four weeks,” Trump explained when asked about the so-called “DREAMers” in an interview with ABC Newsanchor David Muir.

In 2012, Obama instituted DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) allowing these children to stay in the country legally. During the campaign, Trump vowed to repeal DACA and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents), a promise that anti-amnesty activists are watching closely.
    During the ABC interview, however, Trump urged the so-called “DREAMers” not to worry.

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody,” he said, promising to restore a strong border. “Where you have great people that are here that have done a good job, they should be far less worried.”

Trump added that his administration would focus on criminal illegal immigrants first.

“Those people have to be worried ’cause they’re getting out,” he said. “We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/26/donald-trump-signals-daca-policy-within-next-four-weeks/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-26-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I suspect Trump thinks four weeks is how long it will take the U.S. Congress to put a permanent solution (amnesty bill) on his desk for signature. It is my strong belief that the so-called Dreamers aren't going anywhere and will be placed on a eventual path to U.S. citizenship. DACA will be canned when Trump puts his signature on an amnesty bill. If enough Americans rise up against this, maybe Trump's mind can still be changed.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow like a big boy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At the time of that interview he was planning on a meeting with Mexican President to discuss such things. Now that's been canceled, considered "fruitless", so I imagine, it's full steam ahead for our Trump Train.

1. cancel NAFTA
    2. cancel DACA
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody,” he said, promising to restore a strong border. “Where you have great people that are here that have done a good job, they should be far less worried.”
    The laws and policies of the United States are not based upon the whims or personal feelings of our President. Our Presidents are not dictators, despots, and tyrants, emperors, or Kings!

It does not matter how big your heart is or isn't Donald Trump. What matters is the current laws says these illegal aliens are to be deported and the Dream Act amnesties that would have covered them were defeated by the American public in 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2014!

The American public and Congress have spoken now enforce our existing immigration laws like you promised and stop saying things that encourage illegal aliens Donald Trump!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it is four weeks till we learn about DACA though we were promised immediately, and if we use recent numbers given, there will be @ 21,000 renewals, @4,000 new applicants. If the illegal aliens are ramping up applying and renewing it could be far greater numbers. More families wanting to get in on the amnesty train.

Such a shame that the DACA site was not closed down. Every day is an amnesty day and a promise not honored.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Yes, he needs to shut down taking new applicants, he needs to tell Kelly to do that today. Just shut down the website. Turn it off. No more applications fees. Tell USCIS to STOP. NOW.

Theresa May addressing the "retreat" right now. She is very eloquent. The Brits always are. Enjoy!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I suspect Trump thinks four weeks is how long it will take the U.S. Congress to put a permanent solution (amnesty bill) on his desk for signature. It is my strong belief that the so-called Dreamers aren't going anywhere and will be placed on a eventual path to U.S. citizenship. DACA will be canned when Trump puts his signature on an amnesty bill. If enough Americans rise up against this, maybe Trump's mind can still be changed.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow like a big boy.
    I hope Americans will rise up to speak out. We all want that. Continuing DACA and any amnesty legislation ignores the billions of dollars wasted, the lives lost, the millions of jobs lost to Americans, the damages to education, to our schools, the hospital closures, etc. It ignores the sudden demographic changes to many cities and towns and the insults that Americans have been made to endure. It ignores their threats and the special interests who dislike America.

Amnesty for DACA recipients would foolishly reward a large and too often disrespectful population who brazenly seek more at the costs to a deserving American people. It will further resentment among Americans who see illegal aliens rewarded again, preferred over the citizens.

Repeating this again but the illegal alien voters President Trump is highlighting probably include DACA recipients. If not already voting, they will be democrat voters.

Lots of Americans would like an amnesty for something they have done.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-26-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Exactly!!! Well said, GeorgiaPeach!!!

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Time will tell, but Trump may be using the "wall" as cover for an amnesty that could include millions in the near future. In the meantime, while there are big headlines about "tough enforcement" that almost everyone is focusing on, these are mere pledges that may or may not happen or even be effective in the long term, there is no talk at this time of mandatory E-Verify, and we can count on continued and intense sanctuary city defiance.

In other words, the potential of a huge amnesty before we know that enforcement is working, the border is truly secure, and illegal immigration has mostly stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast