Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't want John McCain? Ask him this question

Don't want John McCain? Ask him this question

If you don't want John McCain to be the GOP nominee, ask him this question, and then upload his response to Youtube, CHBN.com, LiveLeak.com, and other sites.

The script is after the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWRzZ_yPnk

Senator McCain:

Your Hispanic outreach director is a former cabinet-level official in the Mexican government.

He promotes a "free flow of people" between the U.S. and Mexico.

He wants Mexican immigrants to the U.S. to "think Mexico first".

I'm sure you wouldn't ask Vicente Fox to do outreach to U.S. voters on your behalf.

But, the person doing outreach to U.S. voters for you was until 2002 an official in the Mexican government working directly with Vicente Fox.

Please explain what sort of message you're trying to send to U.S. voters.
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007437.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh that's excellent!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

free flow of drugs also

duplicitous

You may disagree with me, but I just sent an email to the Nat'l GOP committee and said that I would vote for Obama or Hillary before I would vote for McCain. The lowest form of human life is a betrayer of trust. I tolfd them that I know who and what the Democratic candiddates are. I do not have a clue what McCain is save someone who will give this country away.
    So tell me I am throwing my vote away. I will just buckle up, as I have had to do many times in a 56 year voting lifetime. I lived through Carter and Clinton. I wiill live through either of the other two, if God grants me the time. I will be ready, four years hence, for my party to find a person of honor to run for President. I hope there is an America left at that time.

PUSH "1" to vote in English. Push McCain to make all things Hispanic.

Mr. Bill,
    I've sent several e-mails to the RNC, attention the chairman, Mike Duncan. I've used a couple of different addresses.
    They must be getting TONS of them. They must feel like Christopher Columbus when he was having trouble finding land!!! We have a mutiny on our hands!! Serves them right!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: duplicitous

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    You may disagree with me, but I just sent an email to the Nat'l GOP committee and said that I would vote for Obama or Hillary before I would vote for McCain. The lowest form of human life is a betrayer of trust. I told them that I know who and what the Democratic candidates are. I do not have a clue what McCain is save someone who will give this country away.
    So tell me I am throwing my vote away. I will just buckle up, as I have had to do many times in a 56 year voting lifetime. I lived through Carter and Clinton. I will live through either of the other two, if God grants me the time. I will be ready, four years hence, for my party to find a person of honor to run for President. I hope there is an America left at that time.

PUSH "1" to vote in English. Push McCain to make all things Hispanic.
    We really need to create a Conservative Party, but we have a problem in that those who oppose illegal immigration are split when it comes to supporting the war in Iraq.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Can someone post the address for the Republican National committee....?
    I will send them a e-mail telling them that this is the first time in my long life that I will vote Democratic

Thanks
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)