Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The forum, part of the three-day National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast Conference held in Washington, D.C., was promoted as recently as Tuesday as open to media coverage. However, on the morning of the event, it was closed to the press.

Marisol Martinez, spokeswoman for Esperanza, which sponsored the prayer breakfast conference, said Wednesday morning: "We are keeping the press out at the campaign managers' request."

However, McCain campaign spokesman Jeff Sardosky told Cybercast News Service the campaign "tried to get this open to the press. Rick Davis, I believe, even said at the event it should be open to the press. The organization preferred that it be closed."

Let's blind side the people who thought "I've heard the American people." Ya, let's make sure they don't really know what's going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="dragonfire"]So much for transparency. They pull this behind closed doors stuff while campaigning just think what it will be like once they get into office.[/quote]

Never mind while campaigning........McCain already demonstrated what he will do behind closed doors through his involvement in the failed amnesty attempt a year ago!!

If that wasn't a HUGE red flag way back then, I don't know what was yet here he is......the Republican nominee and STILL meeting behind closed doors with pro illegals promising them amnesty and everything that comes with it and to hell with the American people.

How in the heck did this happen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone heard this on Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, or any other conservate TV or talk radio show? I haven't. Maybe I just missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Has anyone heard this on Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, or any other conservate TV or talk radio show? I haven't. Maybe I just missed it.
    Yes Kitty reported it on Lou the other day! thank goodness, but problem is we need more people reporting these acts tp usurp the American people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Yes Kitty reported it on Lou the other day! thank goodness, but problem is we need more people reporting these acts tp usurp the American people.

What you wanna bet McCain goes for the Fairness Doctrine too. LOL Blowing his cover.

It’s amazing how quickly he forgot the damage his position on amnesty did to him. It nearly put him out of the race and here he is talking the same BS as before. I guess now that his only opposition is Obama, what can he loose both, are pushing the same agenda. Like I’ve said before, I see amnesty coming in the form of an executive order when either one gets into office. Neither will want to risk a long drawn out battle when they know the majority opposes amnesty.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

I'm curious..can McCain be unseated as the GOP nominee at the convention? He is the worst possible choice of of all the Republicans who were running for POTUS and his campaign all but down the toilet. Then...miracle of miracles! He becomes the nominee?!?!?! Something smells, smells really putrid here.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    It’s amazing how quickly he forgot the damage his position on amnesty did to him. It nearly put him out of the race and here he is talking the same BS as before. I guess now that his only opposition is Obama, what can he loose both, are pushing the same agenda. Like I’ve said before, I see amnesty coming in the form of an executive order when either one gets into office. Neither will want to risk a long drawn out battle when they know the majority opposes amnesty.

They may not want a long drawn out battle when the majority opposes amnesty but I have a feeling that neither of them will risk the consequences of an Executive Order granting amnesty.

What we have going for us is that neither is very well liked by their own colleagues in Congress and even Congress is fed up with the Bush Admin dodging this, that, and every other thing via Executive Order,making up it's own rules, etc. It may be too late for them to do anything about Bush now, but I fully suspect that they will not hesitate for a minute to take that anger and frustration out on McCain or Obama the first time either of them displays even a hint of the crap we've endured for the past 8 years.

I've just got a feeling that if amnesty by Executive Order is even thought about we will see an immediate promise of impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire

They may not want a long drawn out battle when the majority opposes amnesty but I have a feeling that neither of them will risk the consequences of an Executive Order granting amnesty.

What we have going for us is that neither is very well liked by their own colleagues in Congress and even Congress is fed up with the Bush Admin dodging this, that, and every other thing via Executive Order,making up it's own rules, etc. It may be too late for them to do anything about Bush now, but I fully suspect that they will not hesitate for a minute to take that anger and frustration out on McCain or Obama the first time either of them displays even a hint of the crap we've endured for the past 8 years.

I've just got a feeling that if amnesty by Executive Order is even thought about we will see an immediate promise of impeachment.
    I hope your right and I’m wrong. I see the current hispandering going above and beyond the normal political realm as of late. It seems that every Hispanic group here and abroad are getting a lot of media air time with both candidates The amnesty and paths to citizenship promises are flowing like flood water down the Mississippi and the rest of the country is getting washed to the side. When its all said and done one of them will be expected to make good on the promises.

I do agree that if one of them were stupid enough to try an Executive Order amnesty the retaliation would be swift and merciless. Impeachment would be the best either could hope for after a stunt like that. Needless to say I have little to no trust in either of them and have seen the results of political expediency at all cost. If you look at what’s going on common sense is lacking on both of their parts.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

How much more treason can they get?
    They will grant AMESTY to 20 plus million illegals and guess who will have to pay? The AMERICAN taxpayer because everyone of them will get all the government freebies they can get. Yet they will work for cash and NOT pay taxes, they think they dont have to pay because this is not there COUNTRY, so they come over here to live off us.
    They will not bother to pay hospital bills, like what is happeing now, 85 hospitals have closed in LA COUNTY alone. They use the emergency room as a free clinic, and do you really think they will pay there bills?
    Pretty dam sick.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12