Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Draft emergency program for America

http://www.newnation.org/Archives/invasion-040918.html

Draft emergency program for America - (written after 9/11 - ed.)

Close borders and guard borders and coasts with Military and Militia

Relocate all non-citizens to bases protected by Military for their own protection

Interrogate all non-citizens prior to deportation

Use empty oil tankers to repatriate all non-citizens

Expropriate UN buildings and foreign embassies for displaced WTC office space

Bring the troops home

End all foreign aid

Once the Cities and the Borders are secure - go after the foreign enemies of Americans

This emergency program is from the Sixx for Homeland Security Director Campaign and I approved this message
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx, you got my vote. That an a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

My sentiments exactly!
    When we gonna wake up?

SIXX!!

You've Got My Vote Too!!

Great Plan....you had me goin' there for a minute, because as I was reading it, I was thinking, what did they do with these highly intelligent public employees?

Then I saw it was highly intelligent SIXX....

Obviously, we are still short in the Government in the area of the "highly intelligent".

GOOD JOB!!

You should e-mail it to the White House!!

Then, at least HE can't say, WELL, NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS THAT SIMPLE TO ENFORCE AMERICAN LAW!

ConfuciusJudy say: Where thou have no will, thou will find no way...and vice versa!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you can believe this we are the 15th in rank that give in foriegn aid, but that doesnt include all the other stuff that we do in helping like using our military for things which makes things go up of course but the world seem to see things differen!!

Acidrain

AcidRain....that can't be right unless it is per capita.

Do you have a link or source or can you verify what the ranking parameter is? Per Capita? Total Dollars? I would expect that we are in 1st place in total dollars or maybe second behind Japan and China (they have all our dollars) Ha! Seriously, I heard last week that China has $600 Billion in actual dollars stashed away....to do what I wonder???

Per Capita....probably Canada and some of the European Countries give more per capita. They can do that of course, because of their structure; smaller militaries; higher tax rates; and until recently MUCH lower poverty rates.

How much aid does Mexico with its 106,000,000 people, 11 Billionaires, LARGEST CATHOLIC DIOCESE IN THE WORLD, and vast oil resources give to anyone?

I also wonder.... wandering off now to the Cardinal of Mexico....how much the Catholic Church ORGANIZATION (not its members) collects every year world wide, what they spend, what they stash, and what they "GIVE" to others?

Back on topic...."we do other things". Yep....we buy all their stuff. I say, let them keep their stuff. We'll buy our own stuff. We'll also stop all aid to Mexico and let their billionaires worry about their fellow citizens, then we can increase our "aid" dollars abit to others......and make some NEW FRIENDS!! (I'm finding this outfit south of the border....boring, uninteresting and non-beneficial....whereas the French are becoming very interesting again. I think I would like to play with them for awhile).

Sound good?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok, we leave Iraq and they start blowing us up here. What then? Dont think for a second that if we leave Iraq we will suddenly stop being attacked. They will exploit the same border that the illegals exploit. I wouldent be suprised if they already have.

Even then, the US military is to small to patrol the whole Mexican and Canadian borders plus the coastal areas.

Even then, the US military is to small to patrol the whole Mexican and Canadian borders plus the coastal areas.
    Wrong, Chris. If a couple of hundred very lightly armed civilians with lawn chairs and binoculars can shut down 24 miles of border, 15-20,000 U.S. troops could close it cold. We don't have to stop every lone Mexican coming through, just the vast majority, which is highly doable. All we lack is the will.
    When we gonna wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Ok, we leave Iraq and they start blowing us up here. What then? Dont think for a second that if we leave Iraq we will suddenly stop being attacked. They will exploit the same border that the illegals exploit. I wouldent be suprised if they already have.

They already did blow us up here, ChrisF202. And I am not talking about
    9/11. Read "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis. There is a post up about Iraqis coming across our borders already. The US military is not to small to patrol the Mexican and Canadian borders. We have troops in Germany.
    The threat of the Soviets to Germany is over. Bring some of them home.
    We have "force multipliers" Navy SEAL Team 6 comes immediately to mind. We have a National Guard, who once freed of Iraq, can do what their name implys: Guard the Nation. We could put all this together along with the allies that have helped us in the middle east and presto chango,
    every inch of each border COVERED. Plus we could make deputies out of the MMP. We could create a special Army or Marine unit dedicated ONLY to border patrol. No risk of going to Iraq, guaranteed. There would not be enough recruiters to sign them all up. It can be done. It must be done.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
    Barry Goldwater
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX.........my favorite!!!
    Expropriate UN buildings and foreign embassies for displaced WTC office space
    1. Yes, I've been calling to get our people out of Germany for years!!

2. GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF KOSOVO {let the Euro trash take care of their own darned problems!!}

*** Our military is so powerful and our technology so advanced that it wouldn't take the numbers that most folk imagine to seal the borders {both!}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sixx and 2ndamendsis are right. With today's technology, such as sensors, unmanned drones, satellites and other goodies, combined with pulling some troops from worthless duty posts (like Europe) we can get the job done.

Does it ever seem curious to you folks how we can provide the South Koreans with 35,000 U.S. troops to protect their borders from the idiots in the North, but we can't find the will to put a platoon on our own border?

South Korea does not need U.S. troops. They can defend themselves quite nicely. I personally would be fine with the Russians overrunning France and Germany. They are not our friends anyway. We don't need any "triggers" either in Korea or Europe or anywhere else. Let's put them on the borders, but, guess what, the current administration will not let it happen unless and until there is another 9-11 as a result of a terrorist crossing the border.
    When we gonna wake up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast