Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [quote:2m296jz4]builditnow wrote:
    How does someone like this live with herself??
    Steve Miller Band: "Go on take the Money and Run" popped into my mind. [/quote:2m296jz4]

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought Landrieu had come out for cloture? Didn't she say she supported it now, or am I missing something?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    The word I got is that no repub , not one will cross the line and vote for ANYTHING , until the Bush tax cuts are extended for everyone and a bill to fund the govt is done ,

April
    There are different reports about the timing of the Amnesty vote. Congressman Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) was on MSNBC last night rallying illegal alien supporters saying the vote could come anytime today... Friday.

Please get back on the phones to call our refined targets list! Please use our new tips and please focus on the message which has the illegals in an uproar and also making threats.

Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

The GOP has sent out marching orders to its members -- vote "no" on everything. But a handful have to deal with a growing Latino population in their states or districts. Others want to do the right thing. Thus the DREAM Act is a dilemma for several of them. The act would legalize the children of undocumented immigrants who either complete two years of college or serve in the military.
    Why should you feel you have to pander to a “growing latino populationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12