Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I have been sending emails to the Florida politicians. One question I have is what will happen to those who are coming up to the point where they can apply for citizenship. Will they be put on hold inn order to reward the law breakers should the dream act be passed. I also let them know that as a legal immigrant I am very disappointed that they are looking at rewarding illegals.
    That will be up too the Judicial oversite committee and I am glad my congressman Darrel Issa will be the new chairman. Put him on your call list!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

These arrogant older illegals are exctly why the Dream Act needs to be killed, because it keeps being introduced they have hung around illegally for 10 years or more expecting it might pass. If Dream passes millions more illegals with the same mindset will flood in to take advantage of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Please keep calling against this travesty, today is another day to make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    These arrogant older illegals are exctly why the Dream Act needs to be killed, because it keeps being introduced they have hung around illegally for 10 years or more expecting it might pass. If Dream passes millions more illegals with the same mindset will flood in to take advantage of it.
    You are right on Bowman but is there a way to stop it from ever being brought up again ?

I doubt it but it sure would stop the continuos harassment of OUR Congress and force the Dreamers to get on with their lives.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The so-called Dream Act is just another illegal alien scam created by crooked politicians in Washington and comes straight out of the underworld. What we're dealing with here is really OC organized crime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123