Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Driver Killed, Boy Wounded After Illegal Alien Fired On

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index. ... =STY-83346 -

Driver killed, boy wounded after illegal immigrants fired on

Associated Press
    February 1, 2007
    TUCSON - A driver was fatally shot and a boy wounded in a dispute between human smugglers in southern Arizona, authorities said.

The Pinal County Sheriff's Department said David Norris Jr. was driving a vehicle containing a dozen illegal immigrants Saturday in an Eloy farm field when four heavily armed men in a white full-size van began firing on them.

Norris, 46, was killed and a 12-year-old boy in Norris' vehicle was shot in the leg, authorities said.

The boy was reported Wednesday to be in stable condition at University Medical Center in Tucson.

Sheriff's spokesman Michael Minter said all 12 illegal immigrants fled from the van when the attack ended and all but one were found.

Minter said authorities were seeking the public's help to find the shooters, who wore green camouflage pants and shirts with military-style berets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amazing....
    Just reading all the news and the posts.
    What is it that our government can not see....
    Crime in unbelievable numbers. Stuff that does
    not or has not really ever happened in this country
    before.

Sounds to me like a little friendly dispute between two businessmen, I'm sure they meant no real harm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is becoming the wild, wild west! Anarchy in our streets folks! Do the Feds need Mexican drug dealers and coyotes shooting it out in D.C to get some attention?

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can not believe

I can not believe we've allowed this illegal immigration thing to get this bad!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    This is becoming the wild, wild west! Anarchy in our streets folks! Do the Feds need Mexican drug dealers and coyotes shooting it out in D.C to get some attention?
    We may have to start packing again!!!If they don't take our guns away from us first, I'm amost sure thats comming next!! they must have some idea we are going to start revolting sooner or later. I'm a woman but I will tell you they will have to pry it out of my cold dead hand!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)