Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Drugs Coming from Mexico

ATLANTA, is the drug mecca for the US and the drugs are coming from Mexico. Thank you Mexico. We take all their garbage and then give them a thriving business while killing our children. Wake up !! Why is everyone sitting on that hands ? We see illegals marching in OUR streets with the flag of their county. Jeb Bush wanted to give them all drivers licenses. Thank Heaven that one did not fly. But we educate them, in our schools and provide bilingual teaches. My Grandmother had to lean to speak English, and was proud to do so....
    The Mexican government must be having a good laugh....they get rid of their uneducated, poor, criminals and some sick. Wake up.....you and I are footing the bill.
    John Mc Cain said he did not know how to find them to solve the problem of illegals in this county.....call ME John. If he can't find them I sure don't want him as my President.

Welcome to AlIPAC Kingston
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac kingston.

Looks like the many are leaving this problem to the deterimined few.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)