Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dubya—Worst President Ever? Immigration a Big Reason

View From Lodi, CA: Dubya—Worst President Ever. And Immigration Is A Reason.
    By Joe Guzzardi
    http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/070824_vfl.htm

To those of you who voted for George W. Bush in 2000, I forgive you.

But if you voted for Bush a second time, I’m sorry—I cannot extend the same graciousness.

I hold you fully and completely responsible for the terrible condition that our country is in. You have aided and abetted in America’s demise.

I understand how Bush hoodwinked you the first time around. Under the tutelage of the soon-to-be-departed Karl Rove, Bush ran a smooth campaign with lots of insincere patter about compassionate conservatism.

Bush’s 2000 opponent, the bumbling, fumbling former-Vice President Al Gore eased the path to the White House for the relatively inexperienced Texas governor.

To sum up how inept Gore was: he could not even carry his home state of Tennessee—or the traditional Democratic stronghold of West Virginia.

But going into the 2004 election, Bush supporters should have been guided by the old truism: “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is a failure for many reasons, but there were many before him that failed us on the immigration problem and I am afraid he will not be the last. If a democrat is put in office it may well be worse than the Bush administration.

I voted for him twice and am disgusted with him.Hes done more forMexico than he has for our country.He has not upheld his constitutional oath of office.He should be held crimanaly acountable for his actions against American sovernty.with regards to the war in Iraq,I believe this is an extension of the war on terror.My problem is the way hes fighting it.You dont let Iran kill our brave men and woman and get away with it.You dont fight a politically corect war ,you fight to win.We should dust off our bombers and atack.This war would be over alot sooner if we did.As for Kerry being a better choice,ARE YOU NUTS!

This writer is way off base regarding Kerry. Bush has been deplorable, for sure, but if Kerry was pres, we'd already be in full blown amnesty.

I'm glad I get the forgiveness

I knew better in 2004, but remember that Kerry is also member of Skulls and Bones.

It's easy to understand Bush's reasoning for open borders. He's just simply a jerk and has no respect for this country. But what I don't understand is the numbers of our own countrymen who think we should have open borders and give the illegal aliens anything they want. It's hard to fight this battle of illegal immigration when a big number of our own citizens are fighting against us. I'm getting really tired of the Alan Colmes and Geraldos of this world who continue to regurgitate sympathy for these lawbreakers and dismiss the serious battle we have fighting the crime committed by the invaders of our soil. My opinion is that these cheerleaders who excuse the criminal behaviour of illegal aliens and don't care that we're losing our culture and our sovereignty, should get the hell out and go live in a different country.

Sorry, I needed to blow off steam.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that if we look at the reasons that pro-invaders support amnesty is because they have something to gain financially. To bad that these people have such a narrow field of vision, because if they could see the bigger picture they would realize that they have much more to gain by keeping America strong!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Tiny -

Someone on here on another thread suggest boycotting Fox News until they get rid of Geraldo? Not a bad idea if enough people do it.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

It's time to start impeachment procedings

The Religious community and Democrats have some answering to do as well but as a Republican I am focusing on King George W. Bush ... you Folks go after the Dems although our Republican leadership wishes you would too

Let me remind you of some of the issues this man has us mired in. I am not letting this corrupt man King George W. Bush off of the hook that easy

Now we come to find out that Bush will not be going after employers of Illegal immigrants as hard as his last statement as well as Chertoff said they would.....That's it..........That was this Morons LAST SHOT OF CREDIBILITY

Get out of OFFICE you fraud, you flake you piece of Cow D%&@

WE DESERVE A COMPETENT LEADER

The world deserves a competant leader of the free world

GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT

Even the Democrats don't want him impeached; Bush makes the crazy Democrats look good

King Bush has single handedly crippled the Republican Party and piece by piece eliminating our soverenty

Republicans changing party ticket to Independent and makes even Hillary look good and I cant stand her or her husband - come on Ron Paul

The World knows your an idiot; why cant this country see it. I am a Republican and I voted for this crack pot twice. I have been humbled to the bone and will never ever vote a straight party ticket ever again

Demand to your senators to enact impeachment proceedings NOW!

- The Economy (Bush) Greenspan and the new fed goes by Bushes Guidance ... liquidity from Bush has the markets ready to collapse
    - liquidity flooded the banks which fueled the housing collapse
    - Sub Prime fiasco (Financed by the Fed)
    - A US very, very bad recession is right around the corner IF NOT DEPRESSION
    - Billions of US investor dollars lost within the last month alone in the stock market and is SCREAMING FOR A TAX PAYER BAILOUT
    - Billions of foreign currency lost because of the liquidity of the Fed under Bush
    - The Rich are getting Richer; the Poor and Getting Poorer and the Middle class is being eliminated
    - Talk of the Amero when our markets collapse
    - The War .... This is the most incompetent commander in chief ever ... almost 4,000 war dead... the injured are way to numerous to count
    - He even out sorced his Job as Commander and Chief to a 3 star general.... NO Commander and Chief has ever, ever done that
    - Billions and Billions spent in Iraq and nothing works
    - Iran Quds force killing the best soldiers on this planet (Our Protectors) the US ARMED FORCES and he makes jokes as he stutters on the podium
    - The Terrorist organizations are growing and now we have confirmed Terrorist that crossed into this country from Mexico
    - The all volunteer force is depleted and now we are looking at opening up the draft again
    - Worn out military equipment
    - Exhausted Soldiers
    - Veterans hospital worn out
    - Illegal Immigrant invasion
    - Amnesty giveaway of US benefits
    - Social security to Illegal aliens
    - how many citizens a day are killed by a drunk illegal alien (DUI) (Under your watch)
    - How many women and little children have been raped by illegal alien predator (Under your watch)
    - Wet foot Dry Foot Cubans getting 10,000 dollars after processing with ICE
    - after 9/11 and the borders are not even close to being sealed
    - H2 Visa mess
    - Out sourcing jobs
    - Off shoring corporations
    - INFLATION = the Fed has cooked the books sir... You are a nut case if you expect us to believe that inflation is within 2%
    - Hyper inflation right around the corner as soon as the rate cute hit
    - The department of homeland security (What kind of joke is this)
    - Katrina (Waist, Fraud and abuse of Billions of taxpayer dollars)
    - Scooter Libby Pardoned (BUT)
    - Our own Border Patrol officers are being locked up doing 11 -12 years while we give a free pass to a drug smuggler from a corrupt Federal Prosecutor (Presedente Bush'es friend)
    - NAFTA
    - NAFTA Super highway taking funds from state DOTs to repair infrastructure like the bridge that collapsed
    - The SPP
    - CARL ROVE (this was supposed to be Bushes Brain) if so I hope the lobotomy worked ... this man has advised King George W. Bush on the Amnesty Issue and Social Security
    - Outing Valery Plame (One of our agents) distroying her carrear
    - Mexican congress and the Mexican Presedent is sending a letter to request Bush pardon Elvira Arellano because of her son Saul Arellano by granting her clemency..... Watch this one close
    - Chertoff (Just another STUPID over paid government employee) I have a gut feeling
    - Gonzolez
    - Chaney
    - The Sec. of Commerce (COMPLETE IDIOT)
    - The Dubai ports deal
    - Harriet Myers
    - Inaction on Darfur
    - Tony Blair forced to resign
    - International hatred of the US by 95% of the world because of you, greedy corporation's and lobbyist that you pander too
    - Middle eastern men crossing the border (terrorists) and we do nothing (Must be the wait for another 9/11 scenario before we do something)
    To SAY I AM POed is a Misnomer ... I am screaming at the top of my lungs

This man is corrupt to the bone... We demand you get off your thrown and drag your backside to Texico (Another place flooded with Illegal Aliens)

Go take some on-line classes because you have to be the most inept person that walks in this country

STAND UP PEOPLE.... if your not part of the solution; you are part of the problem

You Sir need to be tried by an International Court of your peers and just sentencing to occur for war crimes against humanity for your killing of the international community

tried by an American court; charged by American citizens and just sentencing to occur for war crimes against humanity for your implication in the killing of American citizens by illegal immigrants; the rape of women and children; all the DUI's... the list goes on and on like the energizer photos

Now we the People are racists because we will no loger bow to all of the crap stated above... Austa La Bye - Bye

Your not even white trash (they seem to be better breed than you)

"You can delegate Authority; but you cannot delegate Responsibility"

I listen to FOX but if that idiot Geraldo comes on, off it goes.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast