Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Duct Tape Babysitter May be Deported

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.a ... 5&nav=0w0v

PORT ISABEL
    Duct Tape Babysitter May be Deported

July 5, 2006, 02:08 PM

A Port Isabel baby-sitter could be facing deportation.

Zayra del Carmen pleaded guilty last year to putting duct tape over a baby's mouth and trying to smother him with a blanket.

Del Carmen has served her time for the abuse, but is now charged with illegal immigration. She is facing deportation back to Mexico.

The Port Isabel babysitter was arrested last year and charged with aggravated assault and child endangerment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh ya......and can she watch my kid when she pops over the border again?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_com ... 535_0_10_0

Police Briefs
    Jailed babysitter facing immigration charges

The Brownsville Herald

A Port Isabel babysitter is facing deportation one year after she was sentenced for putting duct tape over a baby’s mouth and trying to smother him with a blanket.

The boy was hospitalized and has since recovered but jail records show that federal officials booked Zayra Del Carmen Garcia-Rosas on an illegal immigration charge shortly after she finished a child abuse sentence early Monday morning.

Port Isabel police arrested Garcia-Rosas on April 23, 2005 for aggravated assault and child endangerment. The 22-year-old babysitter pleaded guilty to child endangerment in May 2005, according to Herald archives.

Under state law, child endangerment is a Class A misdemeanor punishable up to six months to two years in state jail and/or a $10,000 fine
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Get this child murderer outta here. Why spend anymore money on her, she did her time now deport her. Just another illegal alien here to make a better life for themselves and their family, yeah right
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....

Despite been here illegal she has the hutspa to hurt a child?
    It makes me boil, .How can a mother leave a child with a person without verified papers? The parents should be hold accoutable too.

This woman obviously has no morals. Deport her deep back into Mexico, and never allow her for re-entry. This woman should be DNA tagged and put on the "hot list".
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

completely agree.

Hey, but I bet the parents were getting her services cheap and remember, cheap labor it what it is all about.

Tha's why they should be accountable too, you don't trust a child to any one who is not well recomended and realy checked out.

Absolutely! Some of the ladies and maybe some gents must have babysat when they were in their teens I assume. I know I was interviewed by both parents, they watched me with the kids to see if we were a good match, got references from other parents in the neighborhood about my sitting services as well as I also took a Red Cross babysitting course and a Red Cross CPR course in case God forbid something happened.

These parents should be charged with neglect. How in this day and agedo you leave your child with someone without checking references, credentials and background???

Anyone know if the parents were illegals too?
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast