Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DUNCAN HUNTER endorsed by Terry Anderson

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/2007/ ... terry.html

There has been no one more steady and true on the illegal immigration issue than Radio's own Terry Anderson in Los Angeles. Last night on his program he stated in his unmistakable fashion, "DUNCAN HUNTER IS MY FIRST GUY!" and "The only one I would consider is Duncan Hunter!"

To candidates Romney and Huckabee, Terry had this thought about their 'registration' or 'touch back' schemes for illegal aliens. "Register them as they're leaving the country so we know who to NEVER let back in!" and "Anything short of deportation is amnesty"

From the show, Sunday, Dec. 23, 2007 Does "Peace on earth, good will toward men" mean amnesty?

The Most Horriblest Clown of the Week... "Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney Double-talking moron wants invaders cut slack, be allowed to squat here."

A Ron Paul supporter called Terry, admonishing him for not endorsing Paul. NO one knows this subject better than Terry. "Gary", proclaimed Paul has done more to fight illegal immigration than anyone!!!! Terry reminded him of the THREE amnesties Paul voted for to grant visa overstaying aliens 'legalization'. Terry didn't get the chance to inform the caller that Hunter was legislating to correct the problem a decade before Paul ever thought of it or that Paul has never gotten one piece of his legislation into law and only this year addressed anything to deal with it.

Terry knows this subject unlike anyone else. He's been all over the country fighting for us for the past 2 decades including testifying before congress. He took on the reconquista crowd in Los Angeles before the rest of knew it existed.

Terry knows we can't afford to elect yet another flip flopping open border advocate. Be informed with your vote! As Anderson says, ""If You Ain't Mad, You Ain't Payin' Attention!"

Archives of the show will be posted on Terry's website.

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

You must listen to Terry's show. It's broadcast on Sunday nights at 9:00 PM pacific time. You can listen online at his website that is posted above and there's a link for archives if you can't listen because of the time.
    Terry is a dedicated fighter in this battle against illegal immigration. He is "fired up" when you listen to him on his show and he is the same when he speaks in public. Just listening to him gives you the impetus to get off your duff and do something about this issue.
    Also, Terry's show is broadcast due to the generosity of his audience. He and those that help with the show receive no compensation. If you can spare a few bucks for Terry, a dedicated fighter against illegal immigration, he would appreciate it.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

OH boy this is going to make "MW" verrrry happy!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations MW!

Ostrich

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I must admit, Mr. Anderson does bring a little credibility to a few of my arguments in favor of Duncan Hunter and against Ron Paul. I especially found the following very satisfying:

"Gary", proclaimed Paul has done more to fight illegal immigration than anyone!!!! Terry reminded him of the THREE amnesties Paul voted for to grant visa overstaying aliens 'legalization'. Terry didn't get the chance to inform the caller that Hunter was legislating to correct the problem a decade before Paul ever thought of it or that Paul has never gotten one piece of his legislation into law and only this year addressed anything to deal with it.
    Been there, done that!

There, that's about all the gloating I'm up for today.

Merry Christmas everyone!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I must admit, Mr. Anderson does bring a little credibility to a few of my arguments in favor of Duncan Hunter and against Ron Paul. I especially found the following very satisfying:

[quote:2spckhga]"Gary", proclaimed Paul has done more to fight illegal immigration than anyone!!!! Terry reminded him of the THREE amnesties Paul voted for to grant visa overstaying aliens 'legalization'. Terry didn't get the chance to inform the caller that Hunter was legislating to correct the problem a decade before Paul ever thought of it or that Paul has never gotten one piece of his legislation into law and only this year addressed anything to deal with it.
    Been there, done that!

There, that's about all the gloating I'm up for today.

Merry Christmas everyone! [/quote:2spckhga]

and a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS" "MW"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    and a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS" "MW"
    Thank you, SOSADFORUS.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn