Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Durbin Compares Sealing Mex. Bord. to Keeping Drugs Off I-95

Senate Democratic Whip Compares Sealing the Mexican Border to Trying to Keep Drugs Off of I-95

Thursday, May 20, 2010
    By Edwin Mora

Washington (CNSNews.com) -- Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said the effort to secure the U.S.-Mexico border is like trying to guarantee that “no narcotics and no guns are going to pass illegallyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]In light of the immigration reform debate, Durbin asked Johnson and Breuer, “(H)ow much needs to be invested to make certain that there’s professional law enforcement and a rule of law south of the border as well as in our own country?â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what a stupid statement, but what do you expect from anyone from Illinois anymore. they have forgotten how to make sense

MW
    So is Durbin basically saying the border can't be secured? I guess that sholdn't be surprising considering he is one of the biggest amnesty supporters in the Senate. Least we forget, he's also co-author of the Dream Act bill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn