Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dutch immigration reforms

The Dutch are finally getting it right. They have had it with multiculturalism!

They are going to be highly selective of immigration, testing for the assimilability of those it admits that immigrants failing to respect basic Western values, face deportation.

Germany says they though their guest workers would go home one day, Maria Bohmer says that was "wishful thinking".

France says their way of intergration is no longer working. Suggests they need to follow the Dutch way.

Is this the end of multiculturalism and tolerance?

WEll, I hope so! Hope someone in WAshington takes note.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Those are some very encouraging signs. If our politicians don't get their heads out of Big Business asses and DO SOMETHING, there will be a MAJOR turnover come November. I don't think they realize yet just how STRONG we are getting.

GO DUTCH!!

VIVE LA FRANCE!!

Is this "Europe to Our Rescue"?

Put them with Chavez and we have an international coalition behind US to END GLOBALISM, i. e. multiculturism, merging of nations, transfer of local nation sovereignty to the WTO, etc., etc., etc.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn