Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So we all agree that it appears to be well documented that this lady did in fact enter Barack Obama's name, accurate social security number, and date of birth into the official Everify system and Obama was rejected for employment and put into a category where any average American would have 8 days to prove their eligibility or not be hired as a new hire?

Is everything Ive said above correct? It looks like Dr. Corsi and WND did their homework on this. They know very well that they will face intense scrutiny for releasing this info and I doubt they would release it without a lot of checks and balances.

I just want to know if we feel comfortable supporting their claim after careful review?

Opinions please.

W
    It appears to me that they covered their bases with a sworn statement attesting to the fact along with it backed up with screen shots of the actual message. It looks like as it relates to Obama's SSN that there are two different directions this is going. The E-verify direction and the Ludwig direction. It will be interesting to see if they both intersect at some point.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Well I haven't posted to this thread until now because I'm a bit skeptical. With all the E-verify advocates trying to make E-v mandatory for a few years now I find it hard to believe O's ss# hasn't been scrubbed. Then again it's usually the very small mistakes that bring down perpetrators.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should not stop here. We need to keep this going and bring it out into the publics eye any way possible. He even needs to be asked why is this happening before he gets to someone and has all that information changed or hidden. This seriously needs to be investigated and Obama needs to be brought forth and questioned why he has a fake Social Security number?

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I wonder if SSA will say "Opppsi" "My bad!" our mistake "Sorry!"
    Well as we all know in the world of electrons and digital digits that anything can be altered in a database such as edited, added, deleted, ect. Just depends on who request the changes be made. So yes, they can fix this non-tentative confirmation real easily and Obama doesn't even have to leave his chair. Now us regular people, well get your sneakers on as it will be a long line at the local social security office and be sure to bring all your documents to prove up!
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Well I haven't posted to this thread until now because I'm a bit skeptical. With all the E-verify advocates trying to make E-v mandatory for a few years now I find it hard to believe O's ss# hasn't been scrubbed. Then again it's usually the very small mistakes that bring down perpetrators.
    Me too. I find it hard to believe that anyone could even access Obama's Selective Service number; it looks to me like all of his stuff would be classified or "scrubbed" or something. But maybe it IS the small thing that brings him down. I certainly hope so anyway. For sure it would not surprise me if his SSN is not legit somehow.

I think we have to weigh the chances that this is legit versus the chances that it's not to determine if it's worth the risk to follow up full steam ahead. We will look ridiculous if it's not true, but SOMEONE has to follow this up and push it through just on the chance that it IS true. Do we want to be the ones to do that and take that chance? I think W is the only one who can ultimately decide. For me, it seems too good to be true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,

If your number was run through E-Verify I'm sure it would come back clean. If you were to run mine, I'm certain there would be no problems. The point is, based upon the information at hand, there appears to be some sort of problem with Hussein Obama's SS#.

This is based upon a reasonable effort made by an employer of Hussein Obama to ascertain his eligibility to work in the United States. There very well could be a reasonable explanation. But we certainly have the right to expect the situation be resolved.

At this time, we are unsure of the exact nature of the problem. The law states that you or I would have 10 days from the time of notification to respond to this discrepancy. Out of concern for the POTUS, ( we would like him to resolve this situation as soon as possible for his own sake, as well as those who employee him) we would expect Hussein Obama to look into this matter within the prescribed time frame and report back to his employer (the American people) the findings.

This expectation is no different that what your or I would be required to do. Why should Hussein Obama be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    So yes, they can fix this non-tentative confirmation real easily and Obama doesn't even have to leave his chair.
    I was really afraid you'd say that! Maybe when his services are no longer needed he can get a job as a baggage handler!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These findings should be on every news channle and on the front page of every newspaper in the country!

Banned
    OBAMA'S SSN does not pass an E-VERIFY INVESTIGATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3WUL4gQ ... r_embedded

I went to Ancestry.com and ran Jean Ludwig and came up with the following

Social Security Death Index:
    Name: Jean Ludwig
    SSN: 045-26-8722
    Last Residence: 96816 Honolulu, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
    Born: 17 Feb 1890
    Last Benefit: 96816 Honolulu, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
    Died: Jun 1981
    State (Year) SSN issued: Connecticut (1951)

California Death Index:

Name: Jean Paul Ludwig
    [Gene Ludwig]
    Social Security #: 045268722
    Sex: Male
    Birth Date: 17 Feb 1890
    Birthplace: Other Country
    Death Date: 19 Jun 1981
    Death Place: San Luis Obispo
    Mother's Maiden Name: Salome

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast