Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As I understand, there are at least two private investigators who have gone out on a limb and put forth what appears to be some pretty serious investigative work on the SSN issue. My opinion is that these two folks are credible figures. Let's face it, ANYONE putting themselves out there like they have are either incredibly stupid and are just spreading disinformation or they are incredibly brave and want the truth to be revealed. I lean toward the latter.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    One other thing of interest as it relates to Ludwig who was reported to have been an aid to Senator Reed of PA back in 1924.

He is listed on two offical death index site as having died in two different places under the same social security number. The Social Security death index says Hawaii and the California death index says California.

Well logic says if you infact did have at one time in your life two different social security numbers then you could be listed as dying in two different states but as I stated earlier they both show the same number as of today. Not sure what they showed prior to all this coming out. Just to weird if you ask me.
    I've been doing geneology for about 15 years. I extensively use the Social Security death index and various state indexes. They rarely agree. The state index is usually correct, in that they know the residents "place of death". The Social Security office may have a different address.

Let's say Grandpa Jones lived in Columbus, OH for 75 years. Toward the end of his life, with failing health, he moves in with a family member in Cleveland. He passes away at the Cleveland residence. The state index will report his place of death as Cleveland. As for the Social Security Index, the SSA was never informed of his move to Cleveland, so the SSI reports his place of death as Columbus.

Another example would be for a resident to live in the small town of Newark, OH; but be admitted to Ohio State University Hospital and die.
    The state will report his death as Columbus, OH, Franklin County. The SSI will report his death as Newark, OH, Licking County.

You can't prove anything, with information from a state, vs SSI death index.

Obama's ss #

come on guys you are wasting time on a silly issue , he was born here, he is got a real ss # get over it ! let's worry about the illegals crossing our borders and abusing our services! let's worry about what we can can control and not on theories and bla bla bla he said etc etc it's all pie in the sky !
    I truly believe that the Justice dept, along with the Secret Service would never -ever - never allow a non citizen of the US put his or her foot in the White House. they have checks and systems in place to assure and insure that's correct! the people that serve in those agencies doing those checks are elite members- the best of the best! no one could fool them ! so let's worry about important issues if you dont like the President ok I understand! neither do I, but that won't change the true facts!

as far as E verify goes ask yourself do you think the Prez SS number is not blocked from any searches? off course it is and if you keep diging his info pretty soon a few main in trench coates with machine guns will be at your door step.

knock knock............................................. ....
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: Obama's ss #

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    come on guys you are wasting time on a silly issue , he was born here, he is got a real ss # get over it ! let's worry about the illegals crossing our borders and abusing our services! let's worry about what we can can control and not on theories and bla bla bla he said etc etc it's all pie in the sky !
    I truly believe that the Justice dept, along with the Secret Service would never -ever - never allow a non citizen of the US put his or her foot in the White House. they have checks and systems in place to assure and insure that's correct! the people that serve in those agencies doing those checks are elite members- the best of the best! no one could fool them ! so let's worry about important issues if you dont like the President ok I understand! neither do I, but that won't change the true facts!

as far as E verify goes ask yourself do you think the Prez SS number is not blocked from any searches? off course it is and if you keep diging his info pretty soon a few main in trench coates with machine guns will be at your door step.

Redwhite, with all due respect, regarding Obama's place of birth, there is considerable evidence that Obama was born in Kenya and that he is not a Natural Born Citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution. Many of us have been researching this issue for several years. If you would like to catch up on the investigation you can do so right here at ALIPAC. At one time I was skeptical as you are, until I did my research. Not anymore. The sad fact of the matter is that we have far too many people that place their absolute trust in the government. If Obama is indeed illegally occupying the office of POTUS as many of us believe, all of the legislation signed into law by Obama must be nullified, including his appointments. It would indeed be a criminal act.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So we all agree that it appears to be well documented that this lady did in fact enter Barack Obama's name, accurate social security number, and date of birth into the official Everify system and Obama was rejected for employment and put into a category where any average American would have 8 days to prove their eligibility or not be hired as a new hire?

Is everything Ive said above correct? It looks like Dr. Corsi and WND did their homework on this. They know very well that they will face intense scrutiny for releasing this info and I doubt they would release it without a lot of checks and balances.

I just want to know if we feel comfortable supporting their claim after careful review?

Opinions please.

W
    It appears to me that they covered their bases with a sworn statement attesting to the fact along with it backed up with screen shots of the actual message. It looks like as it relates to Obama's SSN that there are two different directions this is going. The E-verify direction and the Ludwig direction. It will be interesting to see if they both intersect at some point.
    Recommendations:

1. Confirm the President's social security number.

2. Ask a third party, perhaps a business owner / member to enter the confirm social security number into the E-Verify system. See if the same results come up.

Now, if you accomplish this and the President's number still doesn't get confirmed, nothing is PROVEN. The SSA will not reveal why any number isn't immediately confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    The SSA will not reveal why any number isn't immediately confirmed.
    ========================================

Especially if a few precision phone calls are made TELLING THEM NOT TO and they are coming out of the White House
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Obama's ss #

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino

I am not afraid of men with guns suppressing my free speech and civil rights.

I highly doubt that Federal law enforcement is going to target me for raising legitimate questions about the President's work authorization.

And even if they would try to harass me for exercising my Civil Rights for asking questions and circulating information, then so be it.

Your suggestion that we should not pursue this line of discussion due to threats of violence or intimidation is unconvincing and unsubstantiated.

In the seven years ive been doing this we have seen no examples of such tyranny yet. So there are no examples or precedents to back your claim.

And if President Obama or Napolitano were dumb enough to try to muscle me or Dr. Corsi or World Net Daily or any of the Tea Party folks by using Federal agents to harass and intimidate people, they would risk even greater exposure on these issues and intensified political push back.

It would be the absolutely dumbest thing they could do strategically.

So, no we don't back down to fears like that.

We confront this beast head on with our trust in God and we will walk freely as lambs among a pack of wolves confident in the truth and the armor of God.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow! This is incredible news.

While it is possible that there is a logical explanation for Obama's social security number failing the E-verify system, the fact that his SS number is being rejected by E-verify is a very powerful problem and should require significant and detailed explanation from the President.

W
    In my opinion there is no logical explanation why Obama and his minions ever got this far.
    A further investigation? Absolutely!
    "We confront this beast head on with our trust in God."
    This administration is nothing but fraud. Sure I fear them.
    Our country is slanting so far left, I fear falling in to the depths of Hell if we don't stop them and their agenda.
    If this is legit. I am willing to support any and all efforts bringing the truth forward as usual. There is no doubt there is something very wrong going on here. Lets get to the bottom of it.

I wonder if Hillary Clinton's 2008 Presidential Campaign researched Obama's apparent mis-matched SS # through the E-Verify system. She was simply aching to return to the White House in 2008. One would think the Clinton's would use "every trick in the book" to get there.

All o f the information from Corsi was taken from court proceedings initiated by Orly Taitz . Orly is the only person with a court date on this issue . To follow more closely go to Orlytaitzesq.com . She is the real hero here .

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast