Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Early Christmas Sob Story

An Early Christmas Sob Story
    Posted By Brenda Walker On 9 December 2007 @ 5:38 In General | Comments Disabled

Tis the season in which citizens are urged to feel compassion toward foreign job thieves who broke into America and then got themselves into trouble.

It’s not enough that we are forced to pay billions yearly in healthcare and other costs for illegal aliens: we are guilt-tripped by the press that we should be happy to redistribute our hard-earned dollars toward foreign invaders, and particularly around Christmas.

In southern Mexifornia, the tab is still accumulating from recent fires (see the previous Wildfire Costs Include Expensive Healthcare for Illegal Mexicans).

(One study put the 2006 cost of illegal alien medical care in San Diego County at $155 million.)

The San Diego Union Tribune featured the story of Maria Guadalupe Beltran, a Mexican who was caught in the October fire and later died [Mother of 4 burned near Tecate dies of injuries, November 11, 2007)]

In a December 8 article in the North County Times, Families of burned illegal immigrants grieve while medical bills and questions mount, one subhead was “A family without Christmas,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mercado said his wife had health insurance, provided through her U.S.-born children, to cover her medical costs.
    This statement bothers me. We pay through the NOSE for medical insurance and I will be D****D if we have to pay for people who shouldn't be here in the first place!

If she had stayed on the Mexican side, she would not have been burned, so why is she and other illegals OUR responsibility?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If they weren't here then they would not be in the situation they are in. I am sick of their whining as I see many legal Americans going through the same if not worse hardships and we don't hear much about that. I would rather help them than any illegal.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I don't mean to be heartless...but, if she hadn't attempted to break the law and illegally cross the border, she wouldn't have been there to get hurt. Simplistic perhaps, but true.

"Mercado said his wife had health insurance, provided through her U.S.-born children,"

Another reason to do away with ANCHOR BABIES.

Insurance through the children = medicaid. Send them back. It would be interesting to see what Mexico would do with illegals under those circumstances. What I find amazing is many illegals from some of those latino countries have socialized medicine.

I don't mean to be heartless. . . . and that's why we must feel compassion for the Americans who are suffering the effects of illegal immigration, so let's have a big heart and deport all illegal aliens as soon as possible.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

In many instances I think we should deport them for their own safety. That would be the perfect politically correct way to word it. With a law enforcement background I can honestly tell you why I feel that way. First of all they get burglarized and robbed as many still keep alot of cash on them after they get paid. Criminals know this and thus prey upon them. Many have not only been robbed more than once but also beaten and a few have been killed. They cross busy highways and roads and get killed after being hit by a car. What is shocking is how often it happens. One guy was actually killed by a police officer who was running with lights and sirens on, the Honduran illegal did not get out of his way and the officer was unable to stop his car in time. Then you have them operating construction equipment and doing construction work where many get badly injured or killed on the job. These construction accidents have increased in number since illegals began taking them over. These are but a few examples of the dangers they face.