Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Easing Immigrants' Path to Citizenship Will Harm Economy

Report Warns Easing Immigrants' Path to Citizenship Will Further Harm Economy

By Kelley Vlahos

Published May 31, 2011

| FoxNews.com

EXCLUSIVE: President Obama says reforming immigration policy will help the nation’s economy, especially in the form of job creation.

Research cited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce says there is no correlation between immigration and high unemployment.

But one major critic disagrees and says that illegal immigrants are already competing with native-born Americans for jobs, particularly low-wage, unskilled service jobs.

In a new report released today, “Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effect of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers,â€

I can't believe only legal immigrants can get the EITC.

There are a boatload of illegals in GA obtaining the EITC. Are they all using fake IDs?

My brother-in-law has a used car business. He will not sell a car to anyone without a driver's license, but sometimes they come back with a licensed driver who buys the car. They have 30 days to get title transferred and of course at that time the insurance is verified. However, every year from Feb. through May he gets an influx of illegals with pockets full of thousands of dollars cash. If they do not come back with a licensed driver, they probably go somewhere where they can buy a car without a license. They probably transfer the bill of sale to the illegal before registering, but my brother-in-law will not give a bill of sale to an unlicensed driver.

They tell him the money is from EITC.

Banned
    I read an artilcle a few years ago about illegals were scamming I.R.S. for thousands with phoney I.D. Yet these fools cant seem to do anything about it. My husband owed them about 4 grand and was making payments. He got a better paying job, and one day an agentr came to the house and told him "Dont think by switching jobs you are going to beat this tax bill, we will find you even if you leave the country." I did bust out laughing when he said that. Then I put on a straight face cause I saw he was serious. Morons can find me hiding in the bush of Africa or wherever, but cant find illegals right under their noses.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I can't believe only legal immigrants can get the EITC.

There are a boatload of illegals in GA obtaining the EITC. Are they all using fake IDs?

My brother-in-law has a used car business. He will not sell a car to anyone without a driver's license, but sometimes they come back with a licensed driver who buys the car. They have 30 days to get title transferred and of course at that time the insurance is verified. However, every year from Feb. through May he gets an influx of illegals with pockets full of thousands of dollars cash. If they do not come back with a licensed driver, they probably go somewhere where they can buy a car without a license. They probably transfer the bill of sale to the illegal before registering, but my brother-in-law will not give a bill of sale to an unlicensed driver.

They tell him the money is from EITC.

Not only do illegal aliens file taxes and fraudulently receive millions in refunds they also receive millions in EITC annually. Thereafter, many promptly leave the country laughing at how stupid the US tax paying suckers really are.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment