Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

East Valley Tribune 5 Part Series on MCSO

Yesterday, the East Valley Tribune started a 5 part Special Report on Joe Arpaio's immigration enforcement operations.

The series is much too long to post here, but anyone interested in reading it can follow along at the Trib site.

I haven't read today's version of the "facts", but can tell you that part one was definitely pro-illegal to the point of being ridiculous.

For instance, readers are fully expected to believe that....in the presence of reporters doing ride-alongs and present at the station..... deputies and detectives engaged in unethical conduct, such as harassing drivers suspected of driving load vehicles carrying smuggled IAs and "making up" probable cause reasons for traffic stops targeting latinos.

Such as this little gem:

The navy blue Chrysler wasn’t speeding. Or weaving. Its tail lights worked and the Oregon license plate was clearly displayed. Driving through Wickenburg on U.S. 93 one evening in early January, Cosme said he was certain illegal immigrants filled the van.

But the human smuggling detective could not yet prove it. So Cosme pressured the driver.

He raced up behind the van in his unmarked silver Jeep Commander, waiting for a mistake, for any probable cause to make a stop.

Cosme would ultimately use an alleged moving violation as his probable cause on that January evening. But first he needed to make sure the blue van was indeed what he was after.

Abruptly, the detective swerved into the left lane and, coming frighteningly close to the vehicle, used his front beams like search lights on the van’s windows, illuminating a crowd of human shadows.

The detective switched on his dashboard’s emergency lights. The sheriff’s office had caught another load vehicle.

“Failure to signal,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh brother talk about bias I would not believe it if I had seen it with my own eyes, with this guy was telling the story anyway....

can't wait to read the other 4 parts of the story. Wonder if this guy is getting paid by LaRaza? or the Mexican government? Maybe this is part of Calderons plans to get us to like or feel sorry for illegals. Then again maybe the reporter is just a non-American jerk.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I thought vehicles could be stopped if the police suspected Illegal activity by the driver.

If that is not the case then it should be and I believe most Americans would agree if the police suspected a vehicle was transporting IA's they should be allowed to stop it and check.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson