Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Economically Stimulating The Illegal Aliens

This is a very good synopsis of the issue. I recommend that you e-mail this to each of your Senators and to every member of the Senate Finance Committee right away.

Posted by MorningStar

The economic stimulus package we have been hearing so much about lately has taken an interesting turn that American voters should know about. The package deal, as it now sits in the Senate waiting their final approval, will give the tax money of America’s working citizens to any illegal alien that applies and can prove that he or she resided in the United States for a minimum of 31 days during 2007, and it doesn’t matter if they are illegal aliens. The bill contains a provision that will allow anyone who meets the Treasury department’s definition of a “Resident Alienâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Members of the Senate Finance Committee:
    http://www.senate.gov/~finance/sitepages/committee.htm

There are 21 members. When you click on each of the member's names it takes you to their website. There you can access their e-mail form.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget to call the Senate Finance Committee, also:
    Senate Finance Committee #
    (202) 224-4515

Should read:
    Economically Stimulating Mexico

stimulus

I shall probably be chastised for this, but , my urologists middle finger is a stimulus. Why do I feel the same was about this plan? I asked a friend yesterday what he thought about it to see if we were on the same wavelength. He called it "stupid". I asked him how stupid on a scale of 1 to 10. He said 10. He said where is the money going to come from?/ It is like transferring half of your savings account into your checking account and reveling how you will have money left over after paying this month's bills.
    God help us--this is right in line with those who advocate "free" trade.
    Another winner.