Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Editorial: Vista Day Laborers

http://www.10news.com/editorials/9498247/detail.html

10News Editorial: Vista Day Laborers
    Airdates: July 11, 12
    Looking for day work in Vista should be legal.

Last month, the Vista City Council voted to require employers to register with the city before hiring day laborers. After the law goes into effect on July 28, failure to register means misdemeanor charges, fines and possible jail time.

Vista Council members say the law will protect day laborers from abuse -- from employers who refuse to pay them, for example.

But activists who support the day laborers don't buy that argument. They say the law is aimed to get rid of day laborers altogether - legal and illegal.

10News says the Vista City Council is responding to a real issue that needs thoughtful and comprehensive solutions. Some, like Mayor Morris Vance, said the next step is a hiring hall where legal day laborers can look for work without fear of harassment.

10News calls on the Mayor and City Council to quickly make good on that idea.

Legal day laborers in Vista deserve the opportunity to find work to support their families without being punished in the divisive immigration debate.

That's our opinion. What's yours?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What's my opinion? That Channel 10 in San Diego is an illegal alien loving, "undocumented worker" spouting, America hating, Mexican criminal protecting, propaganda machine. Watch their news and you will never hear the term "illegal alien", it's ALWAYS "undocumented worker". Even though every news program starts with a dozen stories of crime commited by San Diego residing Mexicans, both Mexican Nationals and illegal alien Mexicans, they will never identify them as such, it's ALWAYS an unidentified suspect. They refuse to acknowledge that San Diego has become a Mexican colony, they refer to it as a growing diverse and vibrant Hispanic community. They have even created Spanish language sister station, Azteca America, where they have Mexican news and other programs, all pro-illegal, anti-American and most certainly open borders, or more precisely, non-borders.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Hahah. For once I agree with the pro-illegals. I don't buy that argument either!

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm glad they want them to register, but good grief, could they find a more transparent excuse?

Oh yeah and uhm ....

Legal day laborers in Vista deserve the opportunity to find work to support their families without being punished in the divisive immigration debate.
    Where's the proof they are legal if people don't have the means to verify?

(edit) Btw, 10 points to Vista City Council for at least trying!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

dot
    Reptile
    I agree with you....100%

I say set up the day labor camp at either the Mayor's house or the editor house