Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Edwards surges, Huckabee's bubble bursts NEW Poll

McClatchy Washington Bureau
    Print This Article
    Posted on Sun, Dec. 30, 2007

Edwards surges, Huckabee's bubble bursts
    Steven Thomma | McClatchy Newspapers
    last updated: December 30, 2007 10:41:45 AM

DES MOINES, Iowa — John Edwards has clawed his way into contention to win Iowa's caucuses on Thursday in the first vote for the Democratic presidential nomination, gaining strength even as rivals Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have lost ground, according to a new McClatchy-MSNBC poll.

At the same time, Mitt Romney has regained the lead among Iowa Republicans as Mike Huckabee has lost momentum and support, even among the evangelical Christians who had propelled him into the top spot just weeks ago.

Taken together, this first poll in Iowa since campaigning resumed after a Christmas break showed a dead-heat contest between the three leading Democratic candidates and a volatile clash between the two top Republican rivals here.

“On the Democratic side, the race is about as close as it can get, but keep an eye on Edwards,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been monitoring the Cable News outlets this morning.

Fox just published 2 different polls - both of which, places Huckster 2nd in BOTH polls. In the first, Guiliani was leading, in the second, Romney was leading by a percentage point or two.

I'll try to capture the full info and post it back up here when available.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I've been monitoring the Cable News outlets this morning.

Fox just published 2 different polls - both of which, places Huckster 2nd in BOTH polls. In the first, Guiliani was leading, in the second, Romney was leading by a percentage point or two.

I'll try to capture the full info and post it back up here when available.
    I dont think anyone can really say which polls are right as we have seen the inflating of polls numbers by the MSM for the person they want to win i think it is safer to look at the outside numbers that aren't controlled by the MSM which they think are relevant which they aren't any longer.
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle