Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The effort to replace Sen. Lindsey Graham

Graham challenger stumps against illegal immigration during island visit

We must help get the word out in SC. We can not have Lindsey Graham back in office.

----

Graham challenger stumps against illegal immigration during island visit
    By TIM DONNELLY
    tdonnelly@islandpacket.com
    843-706-8145
    Published Monday, December 3, 2007
    Comments |
    Mail ItEmail it | Print ItPrint it | XML Feeds
    | delicious | digg | | reddit | [post on facebook] | stumble upon | technorati

Witherspoon

* Photo: Dr. Buddy Witherspoon
    File photo | The Island Packet
    Enlarge Image

The effort to replace Sen. Lindsey Graham with a fiercer opponent of illegal immigration started to gain strength Monday when Columbia native Buddy Witherspoon brought his campaign for the Republican nomination to Hilton Head Island.

Witherspoon, a dentist and three-time Republican delegate to the electoral college, is seeking to replace the influential first-term incumbent, who has been the target of harsh intra-party criticism for his support of the illegal-immigration reform measures.

Witherspoon kicked off his campaign last month and made his first visit to Hilton Head on Monday to speak to the First Monday Republican Lunch Club at Aunt Chilada’s. He set out right away to distinguish himself as a candidate with no tolerance for illegal immigration and painted Graham as being soft on the issue.

“I feel like Lindsey Graham is too liberal for South Carolina and no longer represents mainstream South Carolinians,â€

Soon as I can shake a few bucks loose I'm donating to this worthy gentleman's campaign. Even my lowly couple of bucks can make a statement.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooo ... go get'em guys

Were going after Mel Martinez in Florida
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In his picture, Dr. Buddy Witherspoon looks like Dr. Phil but think he has a little less hair.

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." Dr. Phil
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I added the text of the article to this original post. Please do not post just links. Post the full articles with the links at the bottom.

Also, I moved this to the articles section since it is clearly about illegal immigration and should not be in Other Topics section.

W

Boy oh Boy Graham is a must to get rid of and to have a great canidate is just wonderful.

Send lots of letters to the editors in support of him and it will help wake up the people, remind them of what a traitor Graham was to your state, and do all you can to help this canidate.

I think 2008 is going to be a great year with a lot of hard work we can turn this country around.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)