Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and no one from the food and drug administration or the health dept have said any damn thing about this.

The large grocery chains didn't check on this supplier before they contracted to by eggs from him either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is why I keep 5 happy hens. I like to know where my food comes from. If you can, buy local and get to know your local farmers.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

The story about DeCoster was on the CBS Evening News Tonight. However, although it covered his repeated citations for environmental infractions and for worker harassment and abuse, the information that DeCoster also had been repeatedly cited and fined for hiring illegal alien workers, and that a majority of the worker abuse offenses reported evidently had been commited against these very illegal workers, was not included in any way. Those who wish to ask CBS to bring this information to their viewers can contact them them at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/ ... ml?tag=ftr
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Why would any reputable Grocer buy anything from these known crooks ? Makes me wonder about the mentality/ethics of Albertson's,Ralphs etc. owners.
    Because companies like Ralphs (owned by Kroger) all use illegal aliens , they hire them with fake ids and look the other way ,
    Also many of their subs like their floor cleaning crews are almost 100% illegals

This is the joke on the American people , these use to be good paying jobs with good benefits

Not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    The story about DeCoster was on the CBS Evening News Tonight. However, although it covered his repeated citations for environmental infractions and for worker harassment and abuse, the information that DeCoster also had been repeatedly cited and fined for hiring illegal alien workers, and that a majority of worker abuse offenses reported evidently had been commited against these illegal workers, was not included in any way. Those who wish to ask CBS to bring this information to their viewers can contact them them at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/ ... ml?tag=ftr
    I am not surprised about that at all. They do not want people to know that illegals are being treated like slaves in many ways. There was an article a few days ago in the Miami Herald about an illegal who was here since 1999 and had a landscaping business. He was caught driving without a valid driver's license and is now in the Krome Detenion Center for illegals and the wife was whining about it. There were numerous comments about illegals driving without a valid license. After I added how not only landscaping people but those in the various remodelling and construction jobs do the same and told people to look up Collier County's Whose in Jail Website and they will see all kinds of illegals who was caught and what jobs they had or who their employer was. I also added that some of them get caught with illegal drugs on them. Not long afterwards that article disappeared.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Why would any reputable Grocer buy anything from these known crooks ? Makes me wonder about the mentality/ethics of Albertson's,Ralphs etc. owners.
    Because companies like Ralphs (owned by Kroger) all use illegal aliens , they hire them with fake ids and look the other way ,
    Also many of their subs like their floor cleaning crews are almost 100% illegals

This is the joke on the American people , these use to be good paying jobs with good benefits

Not anymore
    I heard that Publix hires illegals now as well. Someone mentioned in the comments after an article in the Sun Sentinel that managers are getting rewarded for it. I don't know about the rewards part but I do believe that they are hiring them as now there are alot more cashiers who speak poor English. I try to avoid that store as much as possible for that reason. McDonald's, Burger King and Taco Bell are bad for that as well.

this whole contamination looks like a feed issue.how else can salmonella get inside so many birds, so many farms? its a very good possibility the american public is being poisoned.....on purpose. doesnt seem to be "accidental" imo. look at the workers that have acess to the feed for example.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    this whole contamination looks like a feed issue.how else can salmonella get inside so many birds, so many farms? its a very good possibility the american public is being poisoned.....on purpose. doesnt seem to be "accidental" imo. look at the workers that have acess to the feed for example.
    I agree with you. It brings back memories of one of the episodes of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. A doctor was talking about people being poisoned by food and other means as the world is overpopulated. For a new world order they do not need that many people. Thinking about it now I see how illegals are part of it. If Americans had those jobs and knew they would demand health and safety issues be addressed. When you have uneducated people who don't speak the language and are afraid of being deported if they say anything it makes it easier for the mission to be carried out.

well, how the eggs are bad from the inside is what the FDA or whoever, will figure out. ill keep eating eggs, ive never been sick from them. if this a natural occurance, it may be a good time to buy the egg stock while its low! the USA isnt going to belly up without shell eggs for a week or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12