Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Elderly woman assaulted by Mexican Illegals

Short youtube.com video showing what our government has allowed into every city in the US.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6OTGYVYm408

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

These people are .........

These people are Sub-human. "My dad always told me you get what you pay for". If you pay for S_ _ T;
    you get S_ _ T.

The blockage will not go away over night; the comode is blocked up with Bush and Chertoff, we just need something that can break up that pile of feces and get the drain to unclog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Militant Brown Supremist Mohammed Martinez is in this video.Has the same Turban on.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

My car was trashed twice and finally I had to junk it and more because I complained to law officers about noise and to the manager about visitors parking being taken by muliti-families occupying apartments.
    I finally had to move in order to have another car.
    Cars were burgerlized, people were robbed in the parking lots and crime the norm of the day in a once safe apartment complex. Most of the original occupants moved out.

Things like this are happening all across the nation. I had to move out of an apartment building in Long Beach for pretty much the same reasons. The interesting thing is that once a neighborhood starts to go bad, it gets *really* bad in a hurry. All the good people were out of my building within a couple of months of the gangsters (Longos) moving into my neighborhood in Long Beach, CA. Eventually, the management company became so desperate they would rent to ANYONE, and then two crackhead crack dealers moved in (both white). ALL NIGHT long they would be dealing and the gate would be slamming closed. Eventually, one of the crackheads messed up and got beat up really bad by the gangbangers they were dealing for. That's when I finally moved out.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    My car was trashed twice and finally I had to junk it and more because I complained to law officers about noise and to the manager about visitors parking being taken by muliti-families occupying apartments.
    I finally had to move in order to have another car.
    Cars were burgerlized, people were robbed in the parking lots and crime the norm of the day in a once safe apartment complex. Most of the original occupants moved out.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada